jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #571
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    what's the consensus on v if I get night killed
    what's the consensus on me if V gets night killed
    what's the consensus if neither of us die

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #572
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      One of V's posts hints at having a role; DFR also had noticed that.

      What makes you think you're N1 kill material?





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #573
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        In regards to V not you choof





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #574
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          I swear to god, if I die night 1 again, I'm going to bash my pillow in despair and the neat a lot of chocolate ice cream as I watch some Naruto!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #575
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Why am I so bad at typing, holy crud.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #576
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Oh well, I got what I wanted to say anyways if I do get deado-ma-deed-o.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #577
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Wow, you guys are B-O-R-I-N-G

                Dang dong poop-butt


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  One more hour until phase ends.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    sry senor snivy I'm mowing down demons with cold kitten

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      In the night...
                      Choof was found in a ditch. He was a Vanilla Town.

                      Phase ends at 9 PM server time on Monday, March 9th.
                      Insta is at 4.


                      Yeah, you get 46 hours. Deal with it.
                      Last edited by T-Force; 03-9-2015, 04:13 PM.
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Wow, I made it past Night 1, wow!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          reuben

                          Ain't moving this vote no how.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Also, asshole wolves going after choof because probably that interaction with V.

                            This makes me clear V to be honest.

                            gg wolf no re

                            Trying to frame V won't work bitches


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              However, I wouldn't put it past V kill choof if he is a wolf.

                              ......

                              Yeah


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                I don't think anyone was trying to frame V; though I had my eye on him earlier as a potential wolf but I'm albeit neutral





                                Comment

                                Working...