jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #676
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    benguin*


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #677
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      And this sucks, I wanted reuben to at least do SOMETHING, but it seems NSA interview too stronk for him to even come by the forums in his hotel room.
      Pretty much this, I was busy all day today. But just got back from dinner and I'm at the hotel now
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #678
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        Pretty much this, I was busy all day today. But just got back from dinner and I'm at the hotel now
        yay! now you can lynch me only 1 away from insta(i think)!!! i know how much you like instantly ending the round.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #679
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :3/

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #680
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by storn42
            yay! now you can lynch me only 1 away from insta(i think)!!! i know how much you like instantly ending the round.
            DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
            caps

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #681
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Both of you are one vote away from insta

              which leaves DFR and reuben to vote still





              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #682
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                if we are both 1 away from insta, wouldn't insta be 5? since with 4 we can have everyone vote the other person.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #683
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  and votes are equil.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #684
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    yay! now you can lynch me only 1 away from insta(i think)!!! i know how much you like instantly ending the round.
                    pls
                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :3/
                    :3/
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #685
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      if we are both 1 away from insta, wouldn't insta be 5? since with 4 we can have everyone vote the other person.
                      there are 7 people left, so it only takes 4 to make a majority
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #686
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        there are 7 people left, so it only takes 4 to make a majority
                        yes, but according to him, with TWO people left to vote, we have two people 1 vote form insta.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #687
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          him being zenith


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #688
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Oh, I see what you mean. I think Zenith must have misunderstood/miscalculated something. I think we're at 3 votes on myself, 2 votes on you, and 2 votes yet to be placed?
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #689
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              Oh, I see what you mean. I think Zenith must have misunderstood/miscalculated something. I think we're at 3 votes on myself, 2 votes on you, and 2 votes yet to be placed?
                              i thought i was 3 and you were 2 :P who knows! gl m8


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #690
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                omg I was beginning to think you were opting to be quiet on purpose.

                                YAAAAAAAAAAAY

                                Now get lynched or produce something that will sway me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...