jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #841
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    i just got home and im doing some things. i dont have to worry about being lynched right now.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #842
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Of you course you can't lynched, this is the night phase.

      You can get night killed though, but I don't think you'll ever be lynched in this game now.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #843
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Of you course you can't lynched, this is the night phase.

        You can get night killed though, but I don't think you'll ever be lynched in this game now.
        yes, but thats not in my control.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #844
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Page 43 get it right Storn!





          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #845
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            No, storn is not the nightkill, I have sent it already and V might have also sent it by now

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #846
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              No, storn is not the nightkill, I have sent it already and V might have also sent it by now
              One wolf lynched and only one more.

              there I go being literal when I'm trying to joke hahaha





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #847
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                But danceguy, I already sent in my night kill to V so we can end the game upon the start of the day!

                ...

                Wait-a-minute...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #848
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Doh





                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #849
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    seriously guys.. i sent my night kill on me! game ends tonight


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #850
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Night phase is still boring.

                      You guys ain't being very Charu-y!



                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #851
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        PIZZA!!!!!!!!!


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #852
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          No one throwing even a punch.

                          Well I tell ya, I think a punch in the face some times is the way to go, y'know what I'm saying? I mean, when you punch someone, they flinch and stuff and then they start splurting out what you wanted.

                          Punch them hard enough and then suddenly they don't though, I don't why this keeps happening to me!

                          GUYS, WHY IS IT WHEN I PUNCH HARD THEY DON'T TALK BACK OR MOVE!?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #853
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            charu, should i punch you?


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #854
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Like I even so kindly as pull out a ballistic weapon of sorts and shoot them to make them notice me.

                              BUT THEY DON'T!!!!!!!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #855
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Isn't night phase supposed to be boring?

                                iirc Night Talk usually isn't permitted





                                Comment

                                Working...