jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #721
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Correct I still haven't.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #722
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      So you think storn is a wolf?

      Final answer? No joke? 420?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #723
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Storn, how do you feel about reuben saying you're a wolf?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #724
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          Do you want me to write an actual novel? :P

          Chapter 1
          ...
          Chapter One: The Beginning

          I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, no recollection of what happened before or why i was here. my ponders are swiftly interrupted by a loud screech. a voice appears out of thin air.

          "well.. good morning everyone! i see your sleep was pleasant. two of you know why your here. for those who dont: welcome to the werewolf enclosure. as you may guess by the name, there are werewolves in here! Your job is to figure out who they are! guess correctly and be set free! if your wrong however... well... i guess the wolves will be eating wonderfully tonight!"

          still dreary i stumbled outside to see the other prisoners. nine of us stood here looks like these were my new roommates. I noticed a mailbox near my new home. It was slightly ajar and something was inside. i walked over and opened it, only to find a letter.

          your job is to search out the werewolves and kill them. each day you will vote one member to die. I will allow you to use your special abilities you may poses. thing include the wolfies too. watch out. night time is there element. its when they like to snack. i hope you'll sleep well at night.

          Reading that letter just made everything sound worse. whose messed up game was this anyways?! we need to find a way out of here. I hope its already not too late...


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #725
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Honestly I kinda wanna see a really quick formal case on charu, ben. If you could make a really quick one w/o having to quote or anything, that would be nice. Ben, would you say that charu/storn are a wolf team?

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #726
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              storn pls

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #727
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                So you think storn is a wolf?

                Final answer? No joke? 420?
                Can I poll the audience? Call a friend?
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #728
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Storn, how do you feel about reuben saying you're a wolf?
                  well... if its true. lets just say tomorrow's dinner will be penguin.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #729
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Uh... storn... what was that?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #730
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Also storn, that little fanfic you just drew up reminded me of 999. I like 999.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #731
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        well... if its true. lets just say tomorrow's dinner will be penguin.
                        Neutral responses are the worst, omg why


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #732
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          Also storn, that little fanfic you just drew up reminded me of 999. I like 999.
                          yay! maybe i should write more! ooohhh! let me host next TWG!! i'll add great storyline!!!


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #733
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Neutral responses are the worst, omg why
                            because i was also going to put this. i actually think he has the right thinking for saying im a wolf. I''m really horrible with my explaining things. Its something im tring to work on. and by trying i mean not really doing anything. Everything he has posted on thinking i am a wolf is a valid point that should be taken into account.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #734
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              .......................................................................................................................................

                              storn plz


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #735
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                What kind of response is that?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...