jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #481
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Deal with it


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #482
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      What do you mean? I have entertained the idea of RedSludge being a human for a very long time. That's why I was the last person to vote for him, because I was wracking my brain, playing devil's advocate. I eventually gave up. I think my posts also reflect to this to some degree.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #483
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        I'm not buying RedSludge's reasoning at all.

        ...

        I'll end this post with an intention to vote, but I want to get an official vote tally from T-Force first.
        WOW!!!

        aa


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #484
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          I'm waiting for your beautiful essay post.

          In the mean time, I wish you the best of luck, Mr. Wolf.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #485
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            So you're saying that using less harsh wording would have made you not suspicious of me? Like if I said, "I listened to what RedSludge said but I'm having a hard time accepting it and thus leaning slightly red" would you have not been suspicious of me?
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #486
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              No where in that post did you even imply you were leaning SLIGHTLY red.

              You were pretty adamant about him being a wolf there.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #487
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Also, a lot of people expressed their opinion on how they don't believe RedSludge's post (hence why there were 4 other votes before me). I understand why I'm being targeted here.
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  I don't understand*

                  lmfao
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Lets look at another post, shall we?

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    Thanks for elaborating on your theory as well. I'm just a little bit confused as to what RedSludge's motivation would be if he was town AND he falsely roleclaimed. Do you think he's a vanilla townie that is just trying to "help out" somehow? Do you think he is another power role that is claiming bulletproof so that the wolves don't kill him?
                    Wow, look at that, you are confused about the motivation but don't express that he could be a human yourself.

                    It's like if...

                    You want the person you're posting that to to say he's obviously a wolf too!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      So like... Ben...



                      Who's yer partner?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Lets look at another post, shall we?



                        Wow, look at that, you are confused about the motivation but don't express that he could be a human yourself.

                        It's like if...

                        You want the person you're posting that to to say he's obviously a wolf too!
                        I DO express that I think he could have been a human. If I was so adamant on him being a wolf, I wouldn't have asked those questions (let alone think of them) in the first place.
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Haha, okay, can ya show me where you expressed that he's human to the point where you were hesitant about placing the hammer?

                          I'm drooling with anticipation!



                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            I feel like Charu is going to pressure vote Benguin once day phase hits again

                            I'm not even sure I follow the current logic that Charu has; making him seemingly suspicious himself.





                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Ok so like... I'm tired and am going to bed. I'll read through like.. pgs 20-whatever it will be when I wake up on the bus because jazz band competition tomorrow. I'll still be in the thread probably for the bus rides. Thoughts on the flip: it sucks but like... it was probably the best lead that we had. I still wish that we utilized an extra 24 hours instead of hammering to get some info out. I'll reread the thread tomorrow morning about the whole ben hammering thing. At first glance it might be fishy, but I'm too tired to tell. I feel like that's the only thing that we might get out of the cardflip though. I have no idea what the night kill will be.

                              To redsludge if you end up reading the thread later: I think we all expressed somehow how that play was not quite the wisest play, but this is a jtwg so it's a learning experience. Don't feel too bad that it kinda fell out for you because that's just learning what you shouldn't do and maybe should. tl;dr your play if you're vt, don't claim a role, thats a bad thing to do 99% of the time because you more often bait out the actual role other than the wolf. I hope you play more twg here in the future :3

                              Anyways, good night all. Ben and charu keep going at it so I have things to look at in the morning. Thanks.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Zenith, the thing that felt weird for me was that we were all talking about like... us getting dialogue out of redsludge and trying to see what he was trying to do and then all the sudden wham there was a hammer. If we really wanted to keep him alive for interrogating someone probably should've unvoted.

                                Good night for realzies now.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...