jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #601
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    the problem is that i agree with danceguy but i also am most concerned about storn who won't be around. okay, time to reevaluate the thread.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #602
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Zen, I said "not top wolf candidate" which means like.. people think he's red. And that was v where he said
      i'm convinced i might die tonight because usually in phases where i'm not a top wolf candidate i die that same night for being "scary" and unpredictable.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #603
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        I never once expressed one of my personal reads in that post. All of that was just asking v why he thought he was going to die in the night. So I don't know if he's a wolf or not, although the fact that choof died ~does~ feel like a frame to me.
        i had no idea if i was going to die. choof was human and i knew this because he said "two of six setups" while he was rapid-posting (indicating a lack of scheming/calculation,) and that specific phrasing indicated a non-wolf/non-PR mindset that hadn't fully understood the perspective of a PR/wolf (those players would know the setup from between 2 to 4 possibles already) and as soon as he knew i knew that he began wanting to draw, what was in my perspective, the possibility of eating the nightkill.

        he hinted at a roleclaim, and then during night phase wanted me to shit talk with him. i was just acting to try to sell that kill, which made sense in my imagining where a wolf perspective might have been at that point. it was idiotic Fancy Play Syndrome but one that intuition felt was worthwhile.

        a huge component of feeling a mind-meld with choof is that i post with him TGB a lot so i trusted that we were understanding each other a little.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #604
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          got home from a weekend of playing D&D! yay! anyways i wanted to entertain the idea of a charu+choof woof team. then charu got woofed still charu=woof? saying nothing to point anywhere near wolf. thats definately a good woofy move! idk. im just sad that i can no longer entertain that team :P


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #605
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            What even storn

            Ayy lmao Site was down for a bit o/





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #606
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Yeah man, it's too bad Charu died.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #607
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                That shitfucker had what was coming to him.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #608
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  I knew he was up to no good, good thing he died so we don't have to deal with that stupid Charu anymore.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #609
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Yay, the site is back up!

                    Here's a quick list of events and posts pertaining to each player which I find to be of interest. These are in no particular order.

                    Zenith:
                    The reaction after the flip stands out to me most so far. Was it an honest reaction, or was it what he thought others would want to see from him, knowing full well what the SBG flip would be ahead of time? After having read (if I remember right) only the previous TWG, would he have been prepared to fake this kind of reaction after the first lynch in his first game?
                    #461

                    reuben:
                    I made a point earlier about reuben's hammer on SBG not leaning one way or the other for reuben, but I might retract that statement. In a hypothetical world where reuben is a wolf and Charu is human, does reuben get nervous that Charu might actually move the lynch away from SBG?
                    #439 from Charu, #449 from reuben

                    danceflashrevo:
                    I've mostly just been reading into DFR's tone thus far. Waiting to see how an actual vote or push fits in with the rest of my reads.
                    #371

                    Vendetta:
                    There's a lot to look at here. One thing I can think of off the top of my head: when V appeared to change his mind twice on SBG, would his brain switch directions so rapidly as a human? As a wolf?
                    #259, #320, #346

                    Charu:
                    To me, the two best places to look at Charu's game thus far are his reaction to being at L-1 and his aggressive push shortly after the first lynch. Also worth looking at: does anyone who was on the Charu wagon (reuben, myself, BSG, Zenith) look wolfy?
                    #178, #179, #250, #477

                    storn:
                    Uhhh. More research required. Nothing coming to mind. Here's a post link, though.
                    #309

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #610
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      reuben for now. I don't have phone access, oops, but I'll be online before end of phase. Unless there's another surprise insta!

                      That's L-2, if I'm counting right.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #611
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Gad damn danceguy, that's pretty gosh darn organized coming from you. It's been a long while, but I'mm-a gonna see if you do anything like this in previous games. (When I'm not lazy)

                        Never saw you as the type of person to pull a Silvuh or BDN. (As in linking, giving post count number, and doing this for per person that is left.)


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #612
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          If I find you do though, I'm gonna give you an A+ and move you to my green pool of awesomeness.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #613
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Are you implying that you're green too?

                            Or are you a clever wolf chalking up who is what and where enough to plan your next move?





                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #614
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Are you implying that you're green too?

                              Or are you a clever wolf chalking up who is what and where enough to plan your next move?
                              im kinda feeling a charu woof, but personally ben is the best vote ATM. is he a woof? im still deciding. charu ignores the woof question entirely with his statements in a way that its not possible. maybe it isn't for him, because he is townie, or maybe its woof skillz


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #615
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Yeah man, my next move is to get Ben lynched, as you see here, and I'm using my fantastic wolf partner danceguy to help me, hench why he voted with me.

                                We're gonna rekt.avi your town, betch.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...