jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #526
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    @reuben: whoops

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #527
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      is it safe to say that this fact haunts me only because it's true with this situation?
      start inhabiting that mindset and start seeing which players would appear to benefitting from this tempo

      imho storn42 orchestrated all of this, that shitfucker

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #528
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        zenith's passive agreement with everyone is bugging me

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #529
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          this isnt a gane to get chummy with other players
          this is a game to fucking shit fury all over other players

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #530
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            I don't think hammering SludgyBloodGoop was particularly wolfy. SBG was going to die that phase. Yeah, reuben's vote directly resulted in a dead villager and one mislynch closer to a wolf win, but I think it's almost certain that the result of that phase would have been the same if it had instead ended 24 hours later.

            The only potentially wolfy thing I see about the hammer is if the intent was to keep storn out for more of the game. There might be reasons to see reuben as wolfy, but if there are, I think the hammer is the weakest of those reasons.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #531
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by choof
              zenith's passive agreement with everyone is bugging me
              can you elaborate?





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #532
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                I don't think hammering SludgyBloodGoop was particularly wolfy. SBG was going to die that phase. Yeah, reuben's vote directly resulted in a dead villager and one mislynch closer to a wolf win, but I think it's almost certain that the result of that phase would have been the same if it had instead ended 24 hours later.
                Oh, for sure, Sludge was getting lynched no matter what, that's not the issue here though.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  sure
                  point me to any post that could be seen as a conflict with a fellow player

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    I don't think hammering SludgyBloodGoop was particularly wolfy. SBG was going to die that phase. Yeah, reuben's vote directly resulted in a dead villager and one mislynch closer to a wolf win, but I think it's almost certain that the result of that phase would have been the same if it had instead ended 24 hours later.

                    The only potentially wolfy thing I see about the hammer is if the intent was to keep storn out for more of the game. There might be reasons to see reuben as wolfy, but if there are, I think the hammer is the weakest of those reasons.
                    stop agreeing with me it's triggering my schizoid paranoia i will rip your spine out of you torso and whip your face with it dancefucker

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      your posts with charu dont count
                      i mean, you explicitly told v to cut it out or chill or whatever you said

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by choof
                        this is a game to fucking shit fury all over other players
                        I said chill to V just because I didn't know that this ^ was actually part of the game

                        I thought he was legit angry or hostile lmao

                        If that counts as chummy then I didn't mean to? I'm still trying to decipher the whole Charu v Ben posts





                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          this is a game about emotional manipulation and vengeance and bloody murder, we're not roleplaying a cul-de-sac in the 50s with a bunch of white people going door to door to tally who's bringing what to the barbecue

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I'm still trying to decipher the whole Charu v Ben posts
                            I don't like Ben

                            There you go.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              @dance: Charu would have harped on me regardless of the hammer. He said he was going to "religiously" look at someone if the flip was red, so that means he had his eyes set on me before I even hammered.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                for the record disregard everything i say to danceguy, regardless of alignment i always put him on my top wolf reads list because something about our playstyles conflicts. i have killed danceguy too many fuckibg times in my life

                                Comment

                                Working...