jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #616
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by storn42
    im kinda feeling a charu woof, but personally ben is the best vote ATM. is he a woof? im still deciding. charu ignores the woof question entirely with his statements in a way that its not possible. maybe it isn't for him, because he is townie, or maybe its woof skillz
    The hell?

    If you think I'm the wolfier one, then why on earth is BEN the best option when you're NOT EVEN SURE?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #617
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      What woof question?

      What are ya talkin' 'bout there son?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #618
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Yeah man, my next move is to get Ben lynched, as you see here, and I'm using my fantastic wolf partner danceguy to help me, hench why he voted with me.

        We're gonna rekt.avi your town, betch.
        Pseudo-Voting Danceguy as green?

        Charu I've been thinking you're a wolf and I think I'm starting to think with my gut lately so

        Charu





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #619
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          I love how literal you're taking me.

          It makes me smile.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #620
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Dohohohoho





            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #621
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              again. ben is the BEST vote. i have no reason to believe you are a wolf. its just a gut feeling with like nothing to back it. a mere thought i'd like to entertain. ben has wolfy things he's done and im trying to decide weather i think it is enough to be voted/lynched


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #622
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Alright, what makes you want to vote him then? Ride the logic train to why Ben is the best if you will!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #623
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Alright, what makes you want to vote him then? Ride the logic train to why Ben is the best if you will!
                  logic train? what is logic?


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #624
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    honestly people have put up good arguments that i can agree with to vote for ben. im analyzing his posts (and waiting for more to think if i can fully agree or dissagree. but he's the only one with good evidence to think he is woof that i noticed. then again i started to skim. 15 pages of reading and all :P


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #625
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      also, im probably juts talking out of my ass.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #626
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        You say "People" yet the only "People" that have said anything regarding Ben is myself and a little bit of choof, who is now dead.

                        If you're agreeing with "people" then you're agreeing, essentially, with me yet you have a gut feeling that I'm a wolf.

                        So lets start over, can you ride the logic train on why Ben is the best vote coming from you? Can you show what you agree on?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #627
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Yo, Zenith, being this the second day phase, it's much more important to list reasons why you place a vote.

                          Can you explain specifically why you're voting me and please don't give me a generalization one line blurb.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #628
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Hi guys have a vote count.

                            VOTE COUNT
                            reuben_tate: 2 - Charu, dAnceguy117
                            -
                            storn42: 1 - Vendetta21
                            Charu: 1 - _Zenith_
                            -
                            Yet to vote: - reuben_tate, danceflashrevo, storn42

                            It takes 4 votes to insta.

                            Off to bed now so please try to keep shenanigans in order until I wake up at my usual ungodly hour.
                            Last edited by T-Force; 03-8-2015, 09:43 PM.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #629
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Insert generalized blurb here

                              In the first phase, throughout the white noise are little things that to me personally sounds weird. Now, in this phase, I just don't follow the logic against Reuben.

                              I'd like for you to answer the question that you asked scorn about why you are pushing the lynch on Reuben.

                              Other than that; I haven't really developed decent reads on anyone but then again I have no clue what to expect at the moment.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #630
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Scorn lol storn*





                                Comment

                                Working...