jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #931
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    So... who was the bullet proof and or Doctor?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #932
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      storn 100% sure

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #933
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Oh shit, I guess I was a little bit hastey, shit. It's gotta be storn


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #934
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          but i don't know why he didn't claim when he was in kitb rofl

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #935
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Should we wait for T-Force?





            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #936
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Wait for t-force to tell us that we wooooooooooon?

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #937
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                I think it's over, so no worries.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #938
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  inb4 zenith is a wolf that pulled a fast one

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #939
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    This game is over, I don't care anymore. Choof, I see you, post in this thread because it's over.
                    congratulations, you just gave the game to the wolves

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #940
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Maybe, I'm hope I'm right, if not, then Zenith is 100% the wolf here.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #941
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        I'm hope I'm am wrote inbox


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #942
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Yeah, this game really was auto lol

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #943
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Wait for T-Force, but if I tracked someone (V) in a red name, that's wolf right?

                            I tracked storn day one and he was other PR





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #944
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              ?

                              How do you know he was PR?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #945
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Whatever, we need to wait for T-Force, lol


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...