jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #826
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Oh, nevermind, you do intend to say it but not now.

    Oh well!
    i think he wants to wait for someone to get woofed


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #827
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      It's probably me, I know, I'm irresistible.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #828
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        V can't handle me, I understand, I'm a lot to take in.
        Relevant to who I think is the other wolf.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #829
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          *wink*


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #830
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Yeah I am kind of waiting to see who gets wolfed but in the case that it is me then I'll say my thoughts before tomorrow night.

            My main focus and who I think is a wolf is V. My secondary focus is DFR.

            I can safely rule out Charu, storn and danceguy are borderline wanting to further investigate.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #831
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              To be honest, I feel like I'm the next one down. I had no votes against me this day phase and I feel the wolf will see that as an opportunity in the event I may have a role.





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #832
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                To be honest, I feel like I'm the next one down. I had no votes against me this day phase and I feel the wolf will see that as an opportunity in the event I may have a role.
                I dunno, I'm more certain it's gonna be me tho.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #833
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  The nightkill is Charu, I already sent it

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #834
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Dang it, Danceguy.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #835
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Rip Charu





                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #836
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        yeah my plan was to wolf charu

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #837
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          btw. page 42


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #838
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Thank you for the update


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #839
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              But... guess what... it's not pg. 42.

                              It could be page 27

                              It could be page 20

                              It could be page 16

                              (But who uses anything but default 20 posts per page anyways?)


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #840
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                This night phase is boring, you guys suck.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...