jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #646
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    More like the wolves are taking a back seat.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #647
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      Also, just as a heads up, I won't be as active for the next 5 days or so. I'll be traveling to Baltimore for applicant processing and an interview for a summer position at the NSA.

      My flight leaves 8pm server time tomorrow and I come back and my returning flight returns at about 10pm server time on 3/11 (Wednesday).

      I'll try to keep up with the game when I can. Obviously, I won't have internet on the plane, but I'll try to catch up between layovers. And while I'm in Baltimore, they don't allow cellphones/laptops/etc on-site, but I'll be online when I return to my hotel room every afternoon.

      Just letting you guys know so that way you will know that I didn't fall off the face of the Earth
      Oh boy.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #648
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        At school so I tried to type this up pretty quick so I might've left out logic and other things, and I couldn't finish rereading the thread to make sure.

        Charu
        Nothing about you particularly sticks out as red to me. I feel like you're being charu, nothing more. He led and is currently leading a strong accusation against ben, who seems to be a probable wolf. Unfortunately Ben isn't here to defend :c

        reuben_tate
        Really awkward, as in not usual ben awkward. Obviously the big thing that happened was the hammer that he had on redsludge while redsludge was afk and I think we were all expecting him to come back for explanation and stuff but he never had a chance. Also ben expressed feeling like we shouldn't insta redsludge but then turned around after being "convinced" that it wasn't going anywhere.

        Vendetta
        Seems to have been playing very... reserved. The only experience that I had playing with v was that one battle hydra's jtwg in which I didn't know there was a separate game thread and he kept yelling at me to post. I think by the time I had figured out that there was a game thread, it was about twenty pages in, haha. But as for an actual read, nothing pops out as red to me. Maybe just finding a feel for twg again.

        storn
        Really I don't have much of a read on storn. The only thing that I'm probably reading too much into is his dumb tell on who was killed. Granted, this could just be a simple slip as he refers to charu being alive in the same post (chARU chOOF, i guess the beginning is the same). If he was a wolf I feel that he would without a doubt know who his night kill was, but once again it could be a simple slip. Other than that, he's been gone for a while so I don't really have anything strong on him or for him.

        zenith
        I have a pretty good feeling about you being town. Really the only things that have stuck out to me have been like... being really literal, maybe some misreads, but I feel like you have been a new townie, trying to get some stuff in the game done. One thing to note is that d1, he was trying to defend redsludge (who obviously flipped green) on page ~21 so that wins some townie points with me, and he was probably one of the only ones to do so, as many of us thought that redsludge was red sludge.

        Sry dance I didn't have time for you I still love you though. If anything on the brightside, we still have 1/2 power roles, but I have a feeling that any setup in which a bulletproof town is possible is not this game, due to the absence of cc's.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #649
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I have my eyes set on someone whom I am just waiting for the right post so I can subject my ideas to everyone to see if there's an agreement of some sort
          When is this right post supposed to happen?

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #650
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Ok danceguy has been like a high class dessert, not many posts but they've usually been pretty good for the town, and he's been helpful to the new people. Pete mentioned earlier that he thought that the Charu bandwagon early d1 was useful. Did you get any currently useful info out of that?

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #651
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              When is this right post supposed to happen?
              It happened but it turned out to be nothing





              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #652
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                awh :c

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #653
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Does Day Phase end today or tomorrow? @_@





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #654
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Never mind found it haha

                    Guess it wasn't as far back as I thought it would be





                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #655
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Yeah, it ends tonight unfortunately... come on guys. :c

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #656
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Phase ends in 4 hours.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #657
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          VOTE COUNT
                          reuben_tate: 2 - Charu, dAnceguy117
                          -
                          storn42: 1 - Vendetta21
                          Charu: 1 - _Zenith_
                          -
                          Yet to vote: - reuben_tate, danceflashrevo, storn42

                          It takes 4 votes to insta.

                          So yeah, nothing's changed.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #658
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Vendetta
                            Seems to have been playing very... reserved. The only experience that I had playing with v was that one battle hydra's jtwg in which I didn't know there was a separate game thread and he kept yelling at me to post. I think by the time I had figured out that there was a game thread, it was about twenty pages in, haha. But as for an actual read, nothing pops out as red to me. Maybe just finding a feel for twg again.
                            What do you think of him going after storn? Do you think he's on to something?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #659
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Also, I'm bored

                              If Ben turns up green I'mma gonna apologize to the entire thread and pce out because V is right, the wolves are frolicking at the false claim Red Sludge did and most likely are just chilling back and watching the town devour themselves into oblivion.

                              (Funny he brought it up too if he were a wolf, heheheheheheheheheh)

                              If Ben is green, I think I'mm-a unclear V and go after him and maybe dance too, idkmybffjill


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                And this sucks, I wanted reuben to at least do SOMETHING, but it seems NSA interview too stronk for him to even come by the forums in his hotel room.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...