jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #631
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Sure!

    I want to lynch Ben because of his tone and contradicting what he should have done at the end of Day One.

    Further, his tone when I was drilling him about the contradicting actions was so painfully neutral that I just wanted to punch a baby. Making neutral responses is the worst thing you can do because it doesn't ADD anything to what you think.

    Sure, he explained as best he could on how he got from Point A to Point B but I felt his responses were extremely safe in that he wasn't touching anyone.

    That's my reason, and please read post #477 and onward to get an in-dept reason why I want him dead.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #632
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Instantly goes on him (rightly so) but doesn't take into consideration he might just be confused and doesn't know what he's doing.

      He immediately went "You're obviously a wolf dude," without even stopping himself to try to question the claim and to attempt to see if, at all possible, why a wolf would willingly do this.

      I mean, it's super obvious this is a bad play for both sides of the game. Extremely obvious. Mega Super Elixir obvious even.
      Click the arrow on this quote and read from there.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #633
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Last post for tonight; upon further reading and analyzing, I can safely assume Charu is green but I don't have enough of my own thoughts on Ben being red to issue a vote

        Unvoting Charu

        I leave you with that





        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #634
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          who the fuck is ben?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #635
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Reuben_tate


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #636
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Gad damn danceguy, that's pretty gosh darn organized coming from you. It's been a long while, but I'mm-a gonna see if you do anything like this in previous games. (When I'm not lazy)

              Never saw you as the type of person to pull a Silvuh or BDN. (As in linking, giving post count number, and doing this for per person that is left.)
              Not where I think people should be looking if they want to try to read me, to be real with you, bruh.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #637
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                I'm not saying it to people, I'm saying that for myself you silly goose of a danceguy.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  When I woke up this morning and looked at the thread, I thought that storn saying Charu got woofed instead of Choof getting woofed was a little bit of a dumb tell. Wouldn't you think that a wolf would know the kill for sure? I don't think this is strong enough evidence to let him ride town though. I like those reads, Pete. Just curious, how do you feel about me this game? And I would put my vote on Ben, but I'd rather not have an insta happen while a) I'm in a class that I can't check the thread and b) he's not here. I think this Zenith/Charu thing is kinda funny, I don't think any of it is role indicative though.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    hoping today picks up momentum, the lack of votes is boring

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      I would hope that it picks up momentum. If it doesn't, it'll be the most boring EOD in the history of TWG lol. Maybe if we all try, we can channel the almighty benguin to appear! (b/c i don't think we're getting anywhere if that doesn't happen)

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        you could maybe try voting for him

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          I would hope that it picks up momentum. If it doesn't, it'll be the most boring EOD in the history of TWG lol. Maybe if we all try, we can channel the almighty benguin to appear! (b/c i don't think we're getting anywhere if that doesn't happen)
                          Benguin iirc is on a flight going somewhere or constantly flying; he made a post about it a bunch of pages back





                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            The problem with that v is that then he would be at three votes. And if he's coming back, I don't want someone to pull a Ben on Ben.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Benguin iirc is on a flight going somewhere or constantly flying; he made a post about it a bunch of pages back
                              Currently he's in Boston during interview stuff for the NSA.

                              When he'll come back I have no clue.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                hoping today picks up momentum, the lack of votes is boring
                                I second this; things were so exciting D1 and now it seems like people are afraid to post in this phase about crucial information that could potentially help town





                                Comment

                                Working...