jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #991
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    I love you all. Thank you trev for sticking through the end and understanding sleep. Thank you zenith for being a good sport and understanding sleep. Thank you to charu for being a swag snivy Lego dog thing. Thank you to sheep everywhere. Thank you to max for letting me redeem my vt game to some extent. Good night ebrybady

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #992
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Post game thread time





      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #993
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        yeah and he was playing like a scared wolf with his tail between his legs

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #994
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by choof
          zenith was obvious wolf the entire game charu, i honestly have no fucking clue how you pinged out ben but not zenith lmao
          ikr?
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #995
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Like I said, Zenith was new, and well... I can't really catch a wolf that's new to the game!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #996
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Charu knows me too well (rain)
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #997
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Honestly I used the noob status card Day One but after that it didn't seem fair to keep claiming I was new when I learned pretty fast





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #998
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  In hindsight, that was kind of extremely risky, that vote I did was something I should NOT have done. I should have waited for V to say he was a role too.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #999
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    But I guess it wouldn't have mattered, a wolf should NEVER claim a role there, Zenith. That was your downfall.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1000
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      I did it for one reason and one reason only that'll be explained in postgame





                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1001
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        The reason being since there's one that's for sure left, no matter what, if you false claim, the person who is real can just counter claim or say another role which makes you lose 100% of the time.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1002
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Nah, there were 5 players left, one guaranteed role, and one wolf.

                          Statistically, your play will never work.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #1003
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            post game is up
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #1004
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Post-game:
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1005
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                i leave for 30 minutes after night ends and you already insta AND end the game...
                                wow...


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...