jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #691
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread



    *happy*


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #692
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Storn you sure are floaty, aren't you?

      Dohohoho


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #693
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        VOTE COUNT
        storn42: 3 - Vendetta21, dAnceguy117, _Zenith_
        -
        reuben_tate: 2 - Charu, storn42
        -
        Yet to vote: reuben_tate, danceflashrevo

        Insta is reached at 4 votes.
        Last edited by T-Force; 03-9-2015, 06:08 PM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #694
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          i thought i was 3 and you were 2 :P who knows! gl m8
          Originally posted by T-Force
          VOTE COUNT
          storn42: 3 - Vendetta21, dAnceguy117, _Zenith_
          -
          reuben_tate: 2 - Charu, storn42
          -
          Yet to vote: reuben_tate, danceflashrevo

          Insta is reached at 4 votes.
          oops, I can't count.

          @charu: don't worry, I'm not ignoring you, I'm writing something :P I don't think I can sway you, but hopefully it might sway the rest of town or at least give town more information to work with.
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #695
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Vendetta safety till I get home

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #696
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              I knew someone would prevent an insta haha

              V vote though like wat





              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #697
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                instas are scary. plz mommy, dont let me face an insta again.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  @charu: don't worry, I'm not ignoring you, I'm writing something :P I don't think I can sway you, but hopefully it might sway the rest of town or at least give town more information to work with.
                  So uh...



                  I still see you in the thread, are you writing a novel or something?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Because, y'know, I'm gonna chalk this up as deliberately stalling because it's very close to EoD.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      Phase ends in 4 hours.
                      AKA in about 40 minutes or so according to mod.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Because, y'know, I'm gonna chalk this up as deliberately stalling because it's very close to EoD.
                        or maybe he's just writing to his woof buddy


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          omg I was beginning to think you were opting to be quiet on purpose.

                          YAAAAAAAAAAAY

                          Now get lynched or produce something that will sway me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Reads list good? Okie dokie!

                          Charu: I honestly don't think I can sway you and it's either because you're wolf or I feel like you have a really bad case of confirmation bias. Usually, when people accuse me of being wolfy, it's really tempting to point the finger back to them, but I usually have the self-control to not act on my emotions in such a childish way. But the manner in which you've been grinding on me is so frustrating, self-contradictory, and illogical that it's really hard to avoid that temptation because at that point, such action would be justifiable through reason and not emotion.

                          If it weren't for the fact that (1) there is little time left in the end of the phase, (2) I'm up on the chopping block, and (3) there isn't much traction on you, then I'd probably use this time to make an entire formal case against you. So instead, at least between now and next phase, I'll entertain the idea of you just being a townie sick with a horrible case of confirmation bias. Please get better <3

                          Danceguy117: I tend to like most of dance's posts. He's been considerate of others ideas while at the same time being able to post new/original ideas. There was one post where he voted for choof that I said I found awkward, which I still find a little awkward, but I think it's more likely than not that there was a minor mishap in interpretation.

                          The only thing that concerns me is that it seems that a lot of his posts are "newbie friendly"; it might just be me, but at times Pete went a little excessive with it. As a wolf, this would be a very smart thing to do as Pete would likely gain the trust of the newer players while at the same time posting a lot of posts with neutral content.

                          DFR: A pretty null read at the moment. You've been posting, but I feel like I haven't seen anything new from you; most of everything appears like you're just agreeing with people. I might be wrong though.

                          V: I've noticed V isn't afraid to post anything. I think that's a good thing, it shows that he's not afraid to speak his mind even if his thoughts aren't (originally) supported by the majority. Also, there's the fact that he started this small wagon on Storn, so if Storn gets lynched tonight and flips red, then that'll put V in my green pile. Also, he made that inspirational sounding post about seeing every situation as fresh and unique and looking at everything from multiple angles. Although seemingly obvious advice, it could inspire town to "refresh" their look on the game so to speak; and that's not something that typically wolves would want to do.

                          Storn: I'm sorry, I feel like half the time I don't quite understand exactly what you're trying to say ;~; Like Charu said, your behavior is very "floaty" and that's not behavior that I think is town-indicative. The thing is, wolves have to conjure up false beliefs and then display those beliefs to town. Since those beliefs are made up, it's really easy change, either intentionally or accidentally, what those beliefs are, leading to what appears as indecisive or contradictory behavior or "floaty" behavior (I apologize if I'm interpreting what you meant by this word, Charu).

                          Some examples. In this post, he expresses that he thinks that he thinks Charu is a wolf. Then he immediately says that I'd be the best vote (even though Charu is pushing a lynch on me), gives no explanation, and then goes back to Charu. It's almost as if you just want to randomly throw names out there so it looks like you have an opinion. In the next next post, he says that he has no reason to believe Charu is a wolf which appears to be at odds with the content of his previous proof and just like before, he sticks with his wagonhopping with no explanation. With this post, I can't even...you can't just go around throwing claims around with nothing to back it up...it seems like a copout to stick to your opinion without having to justify it. Finally, you give some logic, but the logic is very vague in the sense that you're just saying that other people had good arguments, but you never say what those arguments explicitly are. Then this is this post which confuses me to no end...why would you vote for Charu, even as a placeholder, when the last time you posted regarding him, you said that you have no reason to believe he's wolf? Then you explain your voting by trying to use meta on yourself...but like I expressed before in an earlier post...trying to use meta on yourself has little credibility. I have some more points...but I've been writing this for a long time and I want to push something out before the phase actually ends...

                          Zenith: I feel like Zenith's posts are sometimes awkward from time to time. Part of it perhaps because it seems that he posts a lot of things that already readily obvious or shallow? To be fair though, he is a new player and what might seem as trivial to us likely isn't obvious for a new player. Overall, it seems he's been putting in an honest effort and seems to be interacting well with everyone.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Nope, wolves can't talk during the day, least not in this game setup.

                            It's very rare for the wolves to receive day talk of any kind.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Oh, okay, thanks reuben for posting something after I posted where you @


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                So uh...



                                I still see you in the thread, are you writing a novel or something?
                                I meant to write like a paragraph, but I got carried away ;~;
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...