jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #511
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    welp i'm not gonna be the one to open this bottle of vermouth so looks like it's bloody mary time

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #512
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by choof
      questions for reuben before I make another martini and go to bed:

      why did you want to wait for an official vote count before placing a vote on redsludge, as per this post


      and secondly, why did you hammer, after it was fairly clear that we were waiting to hear back from redsludge after he posted that he would be afk

      if I had anything to do with it, please let me know so I can call you out later on for any and all bussing attempts
      I wasn't sure of the vote count at the time (since there was some confusion earlier on) and I didn't want to vote and accidentally insta him.

      I did hammer because
      1) I actually forgot that he was afk and was going to come back with something to post (if I had remembered that, I wouldn't have hammered)
      2) I expressed hesitation to hammer, but then you persuaded me to.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #513
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        someone "persuade" reuben to target me tonight because I don't have a role

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #514
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Because the way I interpret it, you're asking them these question and "bringing up the idea" to cast high amounts of doubt on everyone about if Red was a human.

          It sounded, TO ME, you were trying to have everyone go "yeah, there's no way any sane human player would do that."


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #515
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            I wasn't sure of the vote count at the time (since there was some confusion earlier on) and I didn't want to vote and accidentally insta him.
            my dude, this is some straight up bullshit
            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
            VOTECOUNT
            RedSludge: 4 - _Zenith_, storn42, choof, Vendetta21
            -
            danceflashrevo: 1 - dAnceguy117
            dAnceguy117: 1 - Charu
            Vendetta21: 1 - RedSludge
            -
            Unvoted: reuben_tate

            Yet to Vote: danceflashrevo

            Insta is reached at 5 votes.

            also sidenote, I'm sub-hosting for T-Force, if you didn't catch that.
            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
            Redsludge is at L-1, yes.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #516
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by choof
              welp i'm not gonna be the one to open this bottle of vermouth so looks like it's bloody mary time
              Have a good one, duder!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #517
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by choof
                welp i'm not gonna be the one to open this bottle of vermouth so looks like it's bloody mary time
                your role is bartender

                Have a blast





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  and where is danceguy in all of this?





                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    all in all day 1 had some really bad plays and it all stems from a townie fucking up pretty badly and the nature of responses to that fuck-up.

                    this is a field day for wolves who want to stay quiet

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      *shrug*

                      I'm focusing on Ben.

                      And I bet he's gonna post:

                      THIS


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21

                        this is a field day for wolves who want to stay quiet
                        is it safe to say that this fact haunts me only because it's true with this situation?





                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Because the way I interpret it, you're asking them these question and "bringing up the idea" to cast high amounts of doubt on everyone about if Red was a human.

                          It sounded, TO ME, you were trying to have everyone go "yeah, there's no way any sane human player would do that."
                          I originally asked those questions because I wanted myself (and everyone else) to explore every possibility that he might be human. Eventually, yes, I did go out of my way to look at these possibilities, yet I arrived at the same conclusion as my original conclusion.

                          If I originally suspected that Red was wolf, of course I'm not going to try to convince everyone he is human. But I am going to play devil's advocate, listen to any opposing views, address those views, propose ideas, give reasoning towards my stance, and change my stance if I find the reasoning of someone else more sound than my current stance.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          my dude, this is some straight up bullshit
                          The post of mine you quoted was post #279. Cold Kitten's tally was post #433.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            My thoughts on Day One: We learned Red was actually green which leads to obscurity in the setup still; and there's a vanilla townie down. Which means literally this game went in a circle and we are back in day one except now it's night and wolves are prowling





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              That is like... the most neutral response I've seen from you.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                all in all day 1 had some really bad plays and it all stems from a townie fucking up pretty badly and the nature of responses to that fuck-up.

                                this is a field day for wolves who want to stay quiet
                                so this is why you placed a vote on storn

                                Comment

                                Working...