jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #856
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    lol no why would you punch me


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #857
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Isn't night phase supposed to be boring?

      iirc Night Talk usually isn't permitted
      You can choose it to be boring or not, that doesn't mean you have to treat it like it's a night phase where we can't talk.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #858
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Plus, I rather spend my last 25 minutes alive being a Charu!!!!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #859
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          lol no why would you punch me
          Originally posted by Charu
          No one throwing even a punch.
          ..


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #860
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Throw a punch at someone that isn't as lock clear as me.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #861
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Unless of course you suddenly believe I'm a wolf?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #862
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Ayy lmao

                *Punch*





                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #863
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  i just want to punch you


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #864
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    As I sing to moon, I see in the distance, the growing sticks

                    They kept on getting closer and closer

                    Until eventually they merged into one

                    Shaped like a V and hungry for flesh

                    They went ahead and devoured the town fresh

                    That was until Lego Dog Thing

                    Came and saw there shit

                    Lynching one is all he needed

                    For now the V is a |

                    ...Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaoooooooooaaaaaaaaa


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #865
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Dat means, V, yer half a V which means you're a single line.

                      How's dat feel?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #866
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Their*





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #867
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          FUK EFFF!!!!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #868
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            danceflash!

                            HOW YA DOIN'!?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #869
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Welcome to the night party \o/





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #870
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Where is stanky leg for EoN





                                Comment

                                Working...