jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #661
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Hey y'all I'll be home in a couple hours.

    Is Reuben afk? I want to see pressure on someone who is here to respond.

    storn

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #662
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      What do you think of him going after storn? Do you think he's on to something?
      I don't really know. Storn is pretty damn null. I see that he voted him and said that he'll elaborate when he's not drunk, but I don't think he actually elaborated (at least I didn't see it).

      Hey pete :3

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #663
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        Just curious, how do you feel about me this game?
        Town points for finding a reason to defend storn instead of throwing dirt on someone (storn) who I see as a pretty easy lynch this phase. The exception I guess being if you and storn are both wolfing.

        I don't agree with the reasoning, though. Only one wolf needs to have a say in the nightkill. storn said he was afk for the night phase.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #664
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          Only one wolf needs to have a say in the nightkill
          Oh, I didn't know that xP

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #665
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by T-Force
            VOTE COUNT
            reuben_tate: 2 - Charu, dAnceguy117
            -
            storn42: 1 - Vendetta21
            Charu: 1 - _Zenith_
            -
            Yet to vote: - reuben_tate, danceflashrevo, storn42

            It takes 4 votes to insta.

            So yeah, nothing's changed.
            I unvoted Charu iirc I don't have a vote





            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #666
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              lost my glasses. rip.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #667
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                yet to vote? oh umm charu i'll change it later.



                if i remember


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #668
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  I don't really know. Storn is pretty damn null. I see that he voted him and said that he'll elaborate when he's not drunk, but I don't think he actually elaborated (at least I didn't see it).

                  Hey pete :3
                  i can totally understand voting me. im a horrible person at this game when it comes to voting. just look at the first one i was in.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #669
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    uhh uhh what lmao

                    I'm assuming you have nothing to dignifies a vote on Charu?





                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #670
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      uhh uhh what lmao

                      I'm assuming you have nothing to dignifies a vote on Charu?
                      not really, just a random feeling that i should vote him. almost like my partner is telling me to but no. no reason.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #671
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        storn42

                        wagoning maybe but you just seem spooky





                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #672
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          also, i created a tie vote so im not automatically lynched because i didn't vote :P


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #673
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            rip


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #674
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              wait what waggoning?
                              Originally posted by storn42
                              got home from a weekend of playing D&D! yay! anyways i wanted to entertain the idea of a charu+choof woof team. then charu got woofed still charu=woof? saying nothing to point anywhere near wolf. thats definately a good woofy move! idk. im just sad that i can no longer entertain that team :P
                              i guess this is my reasoning for voting. i just dont have anyone else to vote. im not getting a strong feeling on anyone.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #675
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                benguib


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...