jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #811
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    bad*


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #812
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      i mean for the future. not previously. im just happy we got one of the woofs


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #813
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        I would like to thank danceguy for believing in me and voting with me.
        No prob *sends wolfkill on you*

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #814
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          ok, so, i think its safe to say DFR, V, Zen, and dance are our woof candidates.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #815
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Which, brings me to my next statement.

            I think the last wolf is potentially V, due to PoE and his actions.



            If V is a wolf he's gonna be a tough cookie to crack, that's for sure.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #816
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              ok, so, i think its safe to say DFR, V, Zen, and dance are our woof candidates.
              I would love to learn why I'm a potential wolf candidate lmao





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #817
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                I mean V hasn't said anything yet tonight and where it could be a case of afk, he could be making plans as second wolf and is just sitting back because his partner was found and he knows this night phase has to count





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #818
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Easy, with these big ass arguments and heated moments, you're never really involved.

                  And now with the flip and your vote on storn, you'll definitely up there.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #819
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Aww maaaan, all of you guys are leaving! We should celebrate though!

                    Awwww.......

                    .......


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #820
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Easy, with these big ass arguments and heated moments, you're never really involved.

                      And now with the flip and your vote on storn, you'll definitely up there.
                      dont forget that i think charu is deffinately townie (dont woof me charu plz) and im obviously not woof. so there leaves 4 others that im not 100% sure are townie


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #821
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Fair enough; I definitely sat back this day phase because I had some misreads earlier and I was mostly taking notes on people.

                        I'll elaborate on my reaction to the flip. At first when you started to lock in votes on Ben,I didn't follow the logic until when I asked and saw several posts that were borderline wolf. The further the phase went on, I started checking out storn because of those scary neutral posts that to me seemed wolfish. I didn't put a vote on reuben because I couldn't convince myself to vote against him when I tried several times to find any hints or clues and morely warmed up to the idea of a Ben wolf.

                        My best guess at who is second wolf is as good as yours but I have my eyes on one who stands out to me.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #822
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Actually I have a main focus and a secondary focus as of now.





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #823
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Give a name, if you please!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #824
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Or name(s) if you desire

                              The more info the better!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #825
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Now the only question is who is his partner

                                But I'll elaborate on who I think is the best candidate later
                                Oh, nevermind, you do intend to say it but not now.

                                Oh well!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...