jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #886
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    lol, maybe.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #887
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      btw, if I die and you all see I'm not a power role, power role should claim here because the wolf can not counter claim whatsoever since there HAS to be a final three.

      k and godspeed

      If I'm correct, this is an auto-win scenario fpr Humans.



      Unless of course you didn't go after me because you're probably V and as such know you need to hit a blue so hit someone other than me. If it's a power role, then damn... but I'mm-a drill ur ass if I see you succeed!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #888
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Charu!! Oh my fuckin god you're the other wolf!! That's how you knew exactly that Ben was a wolf and him dying would give you MOST townie points!!! Therefore, I'm seeing through your plan and now fully understand you're the last wolf

        diditwork?

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #889
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          for*


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #890
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            If I don't die I know I'm pulling a Charu from last Day phase





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #891
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              And by that I mean insta voting my huge suspect





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #892
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                btw, we should stop posting until T-Force comes back


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #893
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  In the night...
                  dAnceguy117 was found capped 15 times. He was a Vanilla Town.

                  Phase ends at 9 PM server time on Thursday, March 12th.
                  Insta is at 3.
                  Last edited by T-Force; 03-10-2015, 08:04 PM.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #894
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    what

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #895
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Hahahahahahaha power claim


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #896
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        charu my shit talking worked!

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #897
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          God damn fucking claim please.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #898
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            4 people left, guarantee ONE POWER ROLE, this makes you our confirmed town.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #899
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              im not power

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #900
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Er... 5 I mean, lol


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...