jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #901
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Vendetta

    You ded wolf





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #902
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      A part of me wants to say V is a PR, lmao.

      None of you guys are a PR?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #903
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Because I'm not.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #904
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
          im not power
          You're my second person I have eyes on and this post proves it





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #905
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Power role is one of the roles in the possible setups right?





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #906
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Correct!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #907
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                We either have one or two power roles depending on which row or column the host picked.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #908
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Well whatever, this phase will not go anywhere until the PR claims, end of story.

                  Please, don't be shy.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #909
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    See this is why I'm so confused that I didn't die.

                    Not only was I never voted once in last day phase, that further proves I do have a PR.

                    I've been trying to slyly hint at it without telling the remaining wolf that I actually have a PR.





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #910
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      So you are the PR?

                      Okay, what's your role?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #911
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        ...Zenith?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #912
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Town Tracker

                          This is why I have the strongest feeling that V is the final wolf.





                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #913
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            You're my second person I have eyes on and this post proves it
                            Well gee thanks. From your point of view, you're vt, charu's conf but still vt, and there are one/two pr's left. If there's one pr left then it would be between the last two unconfirmed. If there's two pr's left, it's gg.

                            From my pov, I'm vt obviously, charu's confirmed for me, but I have a good feeling that you're green, which leaves between storn and v, which from last night, I think v is the wolf.

                            The problem with there being two pr's, is that we know that there aren't two... oh wait I just refreshed the thread. Zenith's pr cool cool. Can we just lynch between v/me now or is there another pr that'd like to say something?

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #914
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              And why is that?

                              Did you track V?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #915
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Did you track v?

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...