jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #496
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    I still had some doubt in Redsludge though only to be proven wrong.

    I was honestly thinking to unvote just so Red had more say in the day phase which could have lead to different data points; possibly even not where we are right now!





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #497
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I feel like Charu is going to pressure vote Benguin once day phase hits again

      I'm not even sure I follow the current logic that Charu has; making him seemingly suspicious himself.
      Lessee, how to explain?

      In the game of the werewolves, your posts can have consequences since you can't edit or delete them. If, say...

      You make a Post A

      But then you make a Post B that doesn't reflect Post A.

      There's nothing in between Posts A and B to explain this change.

      It's something that could bite you in the butt, and I'm biting Ben in the butt hard about it.

      To the point where I strongly think he's a Wolf.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #498
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Does that make sense?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #499
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I feel like Charu is going to pressure vote Benguin once day phase hits again

          I'm not even sure I follow the current logic that Charu has; making him seemingly suspicious himself.
          To elaborate: I feel as though Charu is trying to stir up a wagon against Ben for not detailing his posts as to why he thought Red wasn't a human and not because Ben is cautious of how he'll get interpreted; as Charu has demonstrated with bashing on Ben's unrevealing comments about Red in his posts.





          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #500
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I feel like Charu is going to pressure vote Benguin once day phase hits again
            nicolas cage meme

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #501
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              I.... think I see where charu's coming from, but there's not very much we can do atm

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #502
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by choof
                nicolas cage meme


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #503
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  As you requested:

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Thanks for elaborating on your theory as well. I'm just a little bit confused as to what RedSludge's motivation would be if he was town AND he falsely roleclaimed. Do you think he's a vanilla townie that is just trying to "help out" somehow? Do you think he is another power role that is claiming bulletproof so that the wolves don't kill him?
                  Here, I bring up the idea that he could either be a vanilla townie trying to "help out" the town somehow. It turned out this was actually the case. I also brought up the idea that he could be claiming builletproof so that the wolves don't kill him. I don't understand why you brought up this quote as evidence against me, unless you think that I asked those questions to mock the person I was posting to.


                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Like you said, I agree that we shouldn't go for a hammer yet, and that we should try to make good use of the remainder of this phase.
                  Here, I state how I'd prefer not to go with a hammer.

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  I think what Zenith is saying (and I brought this up earlier), is that he could be another power role that is claiming bulletproof townie so that way the wolves don't bother wolfing him.
                  Here, I bring up the idea (again) about how he could be a another power role that was claiming to be bulletproof to avoid being wolfed.

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Yeah, I mean it's an interesting gambit, but given that it's only D0 and that there was no traction on him a priori , such a gambit is unnecessary and the risk highly outweigh the rewards.

                  Also, I feel like if he was actually another role, that by now, he would have claimed his actual role considering that he is close to insta and people have expressed interests in hammering him.
                  But after giving it some thought, I ruled that possibility as being unlikely (and I gave my reasons why)

                  Originally posted by choof
                  we have a plethora of information already
                  Then choof addressed my hesitation and said that we have enough information already. I figured that Choof had a good point and that there probably wasn't much of a chance we were going to get any more useful information, so that was enough to persquade me drop the hammer.
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #504
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by choof
                    nicolas cage meme


                    charu's is better, but


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #505
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      questions for reuben before I make another martini and go to bed:

                      why did you want to wait for an official vote count before placing a vote on redsludge, as per this post
                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      Sorry for the rant, but the bulletproof claim set off some red flags for me. I'll end this post with an intention to vote, but I want to get an official vote tally from T-Force first.
                      and secondly, why did you hammer, after it was fairly clear that we were waiting to hear back from redsludge after he posted that he would be afk

                      if I had anything to do with it, please let me know so I can call you out later on for any and all bussing attempts

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #506
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Oh my god, your response was painful.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #507
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by reuben_tate

                          Then choof addressed my hesitation and said that we have enough information already. I figured that Choof had a good point and that there probably wasn't much of a chance we were going to get any more useful information, so that was enough to persquade me drop the hammer.
                          *sigh*

                          okay, please elaborate on why you didn't want to wait until redsludge got back

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #508
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            apprehensive to hammer, giving redsludge some benefit of the doubt, he explicitly states that he'll be afk, and then you hammer after I "persuade" you

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #509
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              if you were persuaded by a single line of text then goddamn you're certainly being more impressionable than I remember

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #510
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                So you "bringing up the idea" = "I don't want to hammer"

                                Is this what you're saying with your response?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...