jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #466
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    i'm done prodding that shit i got some d3 to play

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #467
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by choof
      i'm done prodding that shit i got some d3 to play
      attention acquired in this post





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #468
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Nu uh uuuuh! Won't say until latah!
        Well the "latah" part is coming sooner, shitfucker.

        Ben is my top wolf.

        Mark yer calendars, Ben is gonna get lynched Day 2 and I will go to the full extent of getting him there.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #469
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          I'm not buying RedSludge's reasoning at all. Claiming bulletproof townie is often seen as a scummy move. For example, you say that the wolves will want to target you to get you done and over with, but this is unlikely. Why? Because why would wolves target someone who they know won't die that same night. Wolves have no reason to kill you now so you've made your role essentially useless. That's why claiming bulletproof is seen as scummy: with many roles that claim, the wolves will likely kill them that same night, thus confirming their alignment (since cardflips are on). This isn't the case with bulletproof: you're not going to get killed in the night and we don't know whether that's because you really are a bulletproof townie, or a wolf that's been lying to us this whole time.

          Also, I'm not buying the counterclaim reasoning either. Wolves have very little incentive to counterclaim at this stage in the game. Also, with this setup, the lack of a counterclaim does not imply that you indeed have your role, because we don't even know what setup we are and you may be trying to fool us into thinking otherwise.

          Sorry for the rant, but the bulletproof claim set off some red flags for me. I'll end this post with an intention to vote, but I want to get an official vote tally from T-Force first.
          Hi, Mr. Wolf.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #470
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            I'm a little skeptical at that flip only because he originally claimed bulletproof, went back on that claim and told us his actual role which we didn't find out until just now, and back to bulletproof.

            I'm confused as to why he went back on his counterclaim; whether his post was an honest mistake or not.





            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #471
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              What's wolfy about that post?
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #472
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                I honestly don't see anything scummy about that post, if you could elaborate that'd be great

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  goddamnit ben I was hoping to post before you did now I'm gonna look scummy too

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    welp i was convinced of a thing and i was wrong

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      vendadda21

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        charu i swear to bob

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Instantly goes on him (rightly so) but doesn't take into consideration he might just be confused and doesn't know what he's doing.

                          He immediately went "You're obviously a wolf dude," without even stopping himself to try to question the claim and to attempt to see if, at all possible, why a wolf would willingly do this.

                          I mean, it's super obvious this is a bad play for both sides of the game. Extremely obvious. Mega Super Elixir obvious even.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Maybe I missed a post of his that has done this, but I have not seen Ben show any type of questioning.

                            He just went, "oh, you claim and then false claimed? You must be wolf"


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              End of story


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                No more discussion


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...