jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #421
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by choof
    that's the scenario I mentioned not mentioning earlier when trading blows with v
    I strongly feel that's not the case
    Yeah, I mean it's an interesting gambit, but given that it's only D0 and that there was no traction on him a priori , such a gambit is unnecessary and the risk highly outweigh the rewards.

    Also, I feel like if he was actually another role, that by now, he would have claimed his actual role considering that he is close to insta and people have expressed interests in hammering him.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #422
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by choof
      hint: bulletproof can be roleblocked by one wolf and then killed by the second wolf
      Wrong


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #423
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by choof
        red is at l-1, right
        L-3 I thought





        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #424
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          ninja'd by choof
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #425
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            wait what, really

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #426
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by T-Force
              - Bulletproof Townie can NOT be roleblocked.
              It's just how Matrix 6 works.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #427
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by choof
                wait what, really
                actually this post goes to both zenith and charu lol

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  It's just how Matrix 6 works.
                  I swear I've been a one-shot in another game and roleblocked

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Redsludge is at L-1, yes.


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Balance discussion/statistics
                      The Mafia Roleblocker is allowed to both submit the nightkill and perform his Roleblocker action. In addition, the Roleblocker is stated to resolve before the Jailkeeper. This only matters in the case where the Roleblocker and Jailkeeper target one another, and even in this case only matters if the Roleblocker was also going to submit the kill (the end result being that the kill will not be jailed).
                      The Bulletproof Townie's bulletproof cannot be roleblocked, as it is a reflexive action.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by choof
                        I swear I've been a one-shot in another game and roleblocked
                        someone juked you hard





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Charu also it says specifically in the OP that 1 Shot Bulletproof Townies cannot be roleblocked in the event of a roleblocker being rolled





                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            VOTECOUNT
                            RedSludge: 4 - _Zenith_, storn42, choof, Vendetta21
                            -
                            danceflashrevo: 1 - dAnceguy117
                            dAnceguy117: 1 - Charu
                            Vendetta21: 1 - RedSludge
                            -
                            Unvoted: reuben_tate

                            Yet to Vote: danceflashrevo

                            Insta is reached at 5 votes.

                            also sidenote, I'm sub-hosting for T-Force, if you didn't catch that.
                            Last edited by Cold Kitten; 03-6-2015, 09:55 PM.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Charu also it says specifically in the OP that 1 Shot Bulletproof Townies cannot be roleblocked in the event of a roleblocker being rolled
                              That's what I quoted you silly goose!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                wait nevermind I remember what happened now

                                Comment

                                Working...