jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #436
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    it looks like redsludge is p. safe to get some dialogue in before he dies

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #437
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      but here, let's do this while waiting
      I'm pretty sure I know why reuben's not hammering
      charu, you've voiced doubt about redsludge, are you waiting to hammer until we hear back from him?

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #438
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        That's what I quoted you silly goose!
        Watch it you green dog lego thing!

        Also whoops, thought l-1 mean how many votes currently voted not left to vote until lynch





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #439
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by choof
          but here, let's do this while waiting
          I'm pretty sure I know why reuben's not hammering
          charu, you've voiced doubt about redsludge, are you waiting to hammer until we hear back from him?
          In the grand scheme of things, he should be policy lynched here like no questions asked. I gonna go on a gut feeling and say he's human though just because... I can't see a wolf getting in this mess so easily and willingly on the very first day. I hate to say it, but I do believe we're hitting on a human here.

          If he flips red though, I'mma gonna look at one person pretty much religiously for the rest of the game.

          This could be the easiest god dam game I've ever played if he's red actually, lmao.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #440
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            I would be more confident in the green thing, but I can't after he stated he's played multiple games.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #441
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              I can't see a wolf getting in this mess so easily and willingly on the very first day. I hate to say it, but I do believe we're hitting on a human here.
              I could definitely see a wolf trying this out, but it seemed like he was just like... really excited to try it, but he hadn't thought about it at all.

              If he flips red though, I'mma gonna look at one person pretty much religiously for the rest of the game.
              I'm not gonna ask you specifically who that person is, but is it me

              This could be the easiest god dam game I've ever played if he's red actually, lmao.

              vendetta and redsludge wolf team, calling it now kinda (not really (or maybe (third parenthesis)))

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #442
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                okay now he's out of the thread lmao okay dude

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Nu uh uuuuh! Won't say until latah!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by choof
                    I could definitely see a wolf trying this out, but it seemed like he was just like... really excited to try it, but he hadn't thought about it at all.
                    by this I mean that he hadn't thought his actions through and wasn't committed to his initial claim, not prepared for the consequences if this went wrong

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Nu uh uuuuh! Won't say until latah!
                      confirmed me

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by choof
                        I'm pretty sure I know why reuben's not hammering
                        I'm thinking about it. On one hand, I like making use of the full phase, so that way we can gather the most amount of information possible. On the other hand, my head is starting to hurt because I can't think of a way he could possibly be town at this point, and I kind of want this to be over with already.
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Charu has never moved his vote yet; but he was nearly insta'd a bunch of pages back.

                          In your wording of "Grand Scheme" I still have you in my peripherals, Charu!





                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            we have a plethora of information already

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Ok screw it, redsludge
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                and by peripherals I mean I'm nervous of your current standing





                                Comment

                                Working...