jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #451
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    woah is that the hammer





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #452
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      lmaoooooooooooooooo


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #453
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        End of Day 0, please stop voting.


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #454
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          tbh I don't think there's much more information to be gathered from this phase unless, for some god-forsaken-reason, redsludge claims another role that's not bulletproof

          in the event that this happens,and he gets counter claimed, I'm going to push a wagon on myself so hard it'd be inherently anti-town not to vote me because Fuck That Shit, Son

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #455
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            oh fuck

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #456
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Ok screw it, redsludge
              Thanks for waiting for Redsludge to come back btw.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #457
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                not defending that hammer but redsludge has been gone for like 40 minutes after stating he'd be gone for 20, he closed the game because he disappeared from the currently active users

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Redsludge was insta-lynched! He was Vanilla Townie!


                  Final Vote Count
                  RedSludge: 5 - _Zenith_, storn42, choof, Vendetta21. Reuben Tate
                  -
                  choof: 1 - dAnceguy117
                  dAnceguy117: 1 - Charu
                  Vendetta21: 1 - RedSludge
                  -
                  Not voting: danceflashrevo


                  It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end March 7th at 11 PM Server Time. (or whatever the host changes it to, but that's 24 hours, so.)
                  Last edited by Cold Kitten; 03-6-2015, 10:22 PM.


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    goddamnit

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      on the bright side, we still have no idea what the actual set up is

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        wow

                        wow

                        wow





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          If he flips red though, I'mma gonna look at one person pretty much religiously for the rest of the game.
                          Oh, I'm sorry, did I say only red?

                          I meant if he flips either or.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            v was pretty adamant about me dying tonight so hopefully you're looking at him

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              choof you analyzed a counterfactual scenario that was only relevant if he didnt commit to his claim. please don't pad your votes.
                              bringing attention to this post

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Oh, I'm sorry, did I say only red?

                                I meant if he flips either or.
                                I don't think you are talking about choof either





                                Comment

                                Working...