jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #391
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Like literally any other role that wasn't bullet proof, why in the world did you just go with bullet proof and thought that was an okay false claim to go with to "lure the wolves"?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #392
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      but talking about night actions, during the day, is pretty detrimental to the town so let's nip this in the bud right now and kill redsludge

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #393
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Like literally any other role that wasn't bullet proof, why in the world did you just go with bullet proof and thought that was an okay false claim to go with to "lure the wolves"?
        actually no, let's not kill redsludge until we at least get some elaboration on this from him

        I definitely don't expect him to respond to this though, he's been blatant about dodging posts directed at him

        Comment

        • Redsludge
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2015
          • 2

          #394
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Like literally any other role that wasn't bullet proof, why in the world did you just go with bullet proof and thought that was an okay false claim to go with to "lure the wolves"?
          Because that was one of the possible setups which had the Jailbreaker in it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #395
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Okay, this is a start.

            If you wanted the Jailkeeper, why not pick something that the wolves could've actually KILLED in the night rather than something they COULDN'T KILL?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #396
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Oh, lmao, never mind, if you wanted Jailkeeper then you needed to say bullet proof.

              But why Jailkeeper specifically? Why do you want the Jailkeeper PROTECTING YOU when you know as a bullet proof person you're already PROTECTED for ONE NIGHT?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #397
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Okay, this is a start.

                If you wanted the Jailkeeper, why not pick something that the wolves could've actually KILLED in the night rather than something they COULDN'T KILL?
                because if he was trying to bait the jailkeeper, one-shot bulletproof is the only town power role he could claim

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  You said you wanted the Jail Keeper to protect you, correct?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    ninja'd, you little green lego shit

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      I'm legitimately lost right now, claiming bulletproof to bait the jailkeeper into protecting you makes absolutely no sense

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        like, the more I think about it, the more I furrow my brow in frustration
                        if red flips green, I'll poop myself

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          It doesn't, which is why I'm equally at a lost if he said he's played multiple games before hand.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            you should have just claimed wolf roleblocker

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              The only honest reasoning at this point I could say about Redsludge is maybe he thought he could save his role for a later phase?

                              I know that probably doesn't make sense but it's food for thought





                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                there's nothing to save about his role lmao
                                it's a passive role, he doesn't control it at all

                                Comment

                                Working...