jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #406
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    v start posting so I can fuck with you again please

    Comment

    • Redsludge
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2015
      • 2

      #407
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Idk I guess I never really thought it through. I can understand why there is no option but to lynch me now.

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #408
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        I think what Zenith is saying (and I brought this up earlier), is that he could be another power role that is claiming bulletproof townie so that way the wolves don't bother wolfing him.
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #409
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          The only honest reasoning at this point I could say about Redsludge is maybe he thought he could save his role for a later phase?

          I know that probably doesn't make sense but it's food for thought
          Yeah, choof nailed it, bullet proof is a passive role. The person can't use it, it's automatically on them until an action against them happens, which happens in this game is a wolf sends a KILL for the person.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #410
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            I'm bad at typinf guys


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #411
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              that's the scenario I mentioned not mentioning earlier when trading blows with v
              I strongly feel that's not the case

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #412
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by choof
                there's nothing to save about his role lmao
                it's a passive role, he doesn't control it at all
                I know but if he still had his one shot in a later round due to being jailed then it could *possibly* yield a data point in the later phases?

                In example; what if he is green and doesn't get lynched this phase...

                on second thought I am probably going to ramble into another nonsense scenario that has a probability of winning the lotto





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Redsludge
                  Idk I guess I never really thought it through. I can understand why there is no option but to lynch me now.
                  Explain in your own words what you understand then.

                  This is kind of important!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    I think what Zenith is saying (and I brought this up earlier), is that he could be another power role that is claiming bulletproof townie so that way the wolves don't bother wolfing him.
                    This thank you for putting it into words for me

                    basically masking himself from being wolfed





                    Comment

                    • Redsludge
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2015
                      • 2

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Explain in your own words what you understand then.

                      This is kind of important!
                      Will do in 20 mins or so, food just finished cooking!

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        This thank you for putting it into words for me

                        basically masking himself from being wolfed
                        this is commonly called a gambit, I believe. risky-play. I don't think his intent was to save himself from being wolved though, he's already stated that he was baiting, and I don't think we need to bring up that he quickly swapped to vanilla townie after being called out, and then swapped back to the bulletproof claim after being called out again

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          red is at l-1, right

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by reuben_tate
                            I think what Zenith is saying (and I brought this up earlier), is that he could be another power role that is claiming bulletproof townie so that way the wolves don't bother wolfing him.
                            There's no way this is happening.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              hint: bulletproof can be roleblocked by one wolf and then killed by the second wolf

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                so even if that was the intent, it won't work

                                Comment

                                Working...