I would suggest waiting (until closer to the end of the phase) to insta anyone. There are a couple of players who are or will be AFK, but that won't affect the game as long as this phase runs most of its course.
so redsludge, if he is a wolf, hinted at being in a situation with a roleblocker mafia and choof is now claiming to be 1-shot bulletproof, so the roleblocker should probably block danceguy tonight if he's in this game because danceguy seems to be reacting the most squeamishly to redsplurge's claim
Hi everyone! I haven't read all the thread yet but I see redsludge is already one vote away from insta. I ask that no one instas redsludge yet especially tonight because we still have like... 24 hours in day one. Brbreadingthread.
V, you seem to be reading into some things choof said that I'm not sure if he was actually hinting at, and even if he was, I don't think you should be thinking out loud to that extent.
Night talk is on in this game; any talk of what to do after the flip is probably better left for after the flip.
There's a bunch of fun mechanics stuff that I want to get into, but I don't want to go too far into hypothetical scenarios without allowing newer players to either experience one of them as a surprise or to anticipate the scenarios themselves by thinking down each path.
I think Redsludge is a good lynch, and will probably be the best candidate for this phase. storn mentioned being AFK through Monday. I would advise playing slowly. There's no penalty for allowing some time to elapse.
Comment