jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #361
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    sorry, "jailkeeper"
    lmao what

    welcome DFR





    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #362
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      i thought you were trying to say you knew for a fact redsludge wasn't human but you were being cryptic to the point of revealing your role...
      you already hardclaimed my role for me

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #363
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        My vote is still parked on choof, isn't it? That's not where that goes.

        danceflashrevo because he doesn't have a cool avatar

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #364
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          maybe it's been too long since i've played this game and i've lost my subtlety

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #365
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            lets insta DFR, just to prove that we dont take no for an answer!


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #366
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              also, last post for the weekend. see you guys on monday/sunday!


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #367
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                lets insta DFR, just to prove that we dont take no for an answer!
                I like you.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  damn i'm suddenly seeing how hamfisted my approach was smdh, i used to have fucking surgical precision in this game.

                  sorry about that. my intention was to kill wolves but my behavior was very wolfy. i'm not a wolf, tho.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Also I did see you mention something about asking a possible townie to protect you which makes you seem more of a wolf because you are specifically asking for protection after the claim that you're a 1-shot townie when technically you already protect yourself once.
                    Hey Zenith, I'd like to see if you can tie up one more loose end here. There haven't been any cardflips yet, so I'll speak in hypothetical terms.

                    You've already explained why it wouldn't make much sense for an actual 1-shot Bulletproof Townie to ask a Jailkeeper to target them. What motivation might a wolf have to ask a Jailkeeper to target them?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      I asked the penguin to make this one prior to me being subbed in actually haha. Also pls, i'm on page 14. Almost therrrrr.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Stream of consciousness post wheeeeeeeee

                        Am wrote inbox confirmed 2015. Zenith, my first game I didn't even know there was a game thread, the entire first day I was refreshing the sign ups thread waiting for shit to happen. Awh these first pages are cute. Also YoshL da fuq u doin postin jrodd gifs here gtfo. Charu that Miku Hatsune dancing gif was on my computer screen at my class and you're lucky I don't think anyone saw, but bonusu for hamtaro. Damn charu broke the v.

                        Okay I think around page 8 is when the game starts per se. I don't think charu's posting is anywhere out of the norm if anyone's pegging him wolf for that. I think that it's interesting that Zenith jumped on to voting Charu after Redsludge said something about it and voted him. Zenith then said that he was taking the initiative which was already taken. Zenith's early few pages looked really townie but maybe this is him trying to backpack off of someone else to slip out of everyone's attention as a few people had already mentioned Charu being a wolf, jokingly or not. Mfw charu almost got insta'd. Damn V, calling someone a shitfucker? That's in tense.
                        Wat redsludge claimed bulletproof townie. Wat. Umh... I'm sure you're gonna get a lot of shit for this later so I won't say anything about why that was terrible if you're actually that role and stuff like that. That means that I'm reading you like... super polar right now. You're either red or that (or maybe ~a~) role. One thing that I will point out is that the claim was very awkward due to it being a) day one and b) there was virtually no traction on you at that point. Oh.. you... you.... you lied... what... oh... but if you are trying to prevent yourself from getting wolfed n1 or something.. just... If you weren't bulletproof then you might've baited out the real one coming out and if you're vt you could've killed a pr which is like... bad/10. Plus if you're vt, that seems like a really selfish play to do that to prevent yourself from getting wolfed. The town is supposed to just focus on getting wolves, not surviving. Oh wait.. what? You're actually bulletproof... oh... ok.. I... mmm.... This is really awkward to say right after V said "I would've believed you if you stuck with your claim."

                        Interesting choof/v stuff. I think that v might be reading into choof a little too hard. I think it's v/v (c wut i did ther kekekek). I think choof saying things thinking that redsludge is pretty townie because the claim and then the unclaim and then the reclaim all looks extremely wolfy and seems to be the biggest lead we have in this game.

                        Thank you zenith for being the only one to welcome me god dammit. Please pete my avatar is pretty nice. I made it myself!!! Also I haven't seen charu in a while, he's probably doing something though.

                        Sorry for any poor formatting because I just wrote this like... not trying to format anything in notepad so.. yeah... My best advice is to use the last 24 hours we have in this phase to get anything out of anyone else. I think that redsludge is the best lynch but I'd like to use the time we have to get as much as we can. Hell, maybe redsludge will say something worthwhile in the next 24 hours.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          danceflashrevo, what would your first thought be if Redsludge is lynched and flips village?

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            Hey Zenith, I'd like to see if you can tie up one more loose end here. There haven't been any cardflips yet, so I'll speak in hypothetical terms.

                            You've already explained why it wouldn't make much sense for an actual 1-shot Bulletproof Townie to ask a Jailkeeper to target them. What motivation might a wolf have to ask a Jailkeeper to target them?
                            I would assume if a wolf had motivation for asking for protection, it would be for a mask as to whether or not they are just covering their tracks or purposely revealing this information to mask or something along the lines like sheeping





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              hypothetically speaking of course





                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Don't worry DFR, I'll have your avatar later tonight...I gotta get the creative juices flowing first :P

                                Thanks for taking the time to read through everything, the content of your post is pretty indicative of that. The tl;dr I got from you is that you had to wade through 8 pages of white noise, saw that redsludge "dun messed up" (which I think most people agree with), that v is reading into choof a little bit, and that you don't want a hammer.

                                Regarding the v and choof interaction, I think v in general is being a bit nit-picky with a lot of people. I think that behavior can be attributed to his personality though as opposed to his alignment.

                                Like you said, I agree that we shouldn't go for a hammer yet, and that we should try to make good use of the remainder of this phase.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...