jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #496
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    And wut I second choof's question lmao

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • ___________
      Banned
      • Sep 2012
      • 585

      #497
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      I mean, if you're worried about my reads/plays due to suspicion, you can always ignore me IF a red flip happens in order to have a cleaner thread.

      There is nothing the humans can do this day other than lynch me. Why don't we investigate assuming I'm green, which will carry over to tonight when I die and do flip green.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #498
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        I'm up for being forward looking in the event you flip green. Okay.. the question is posed:

        Blanky flips green.
        Now what the hell would be next?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #499
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Huh interesting question. I guess choof. Tox said he was off and choof even acknowledged that tox would know that. Maybe she can shed some light.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #500
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            If she was even awake <__>

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #501
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              In that case, those who possess information could preempt this by planning who to investigate carefully. They could look into choof and clear him/find out he's red for us.

              Surrounding choof, he's suspicious of Blind and I so someone may also want to look into either one of us.

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #502
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I'd like to start by questioning two of the most high-profile posters in this game: choof and jteh. (it's been a very easy game for you two, i'm sure of that)

                Looking back on the posts, I'm now suspicious of a choof + jteh wolf pair. There's a high chance at least one of them are a wolf. They were the first people to vote for my lynch, which would stifle productivity in the thread by potentially insta'ing the only other prolific poster: me. Wolves tend to want to end chaos as soon as possible, and that would be achieved by my insta'ing.

                *more reasons to come*

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #503
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  The other people, they don't contribute much, they don't post much; they don't seem to *care* about this game as much as we do. Now I'm not saying they're automatically cleared, but their chances of being wolf are a lot lower than choof/jteh's chances. Toxo, reuben, blind, (most likely) DFR; they all seem irrelevant to this topic.

                  On the other hand the wolves could have just chosen to bypass this whole debacle, which could be a possible scenario.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #504
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    This is my first game, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wolf want to KEEP the chaos around so that a target will always be looming that's bigger than them. With that said, not sure I agree with your argument for that.

                    Voting you doesn't stifle any productivity in this thread. It shouldn't and people need to get in here and challenge this and give us more to think about.

                    I feel a more plausible idea of what's going on is there is one really active wolf that's right out in the open and then there's this other wolf that's so secure and just not doing anything at all to make waves. So once we've even managed to FIND that active wolf, we'd have a hell of a time dragging out the last inactive.

                    One wolf is kicking up a lot of smoke while the other is just hanging out.

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #505
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Is it even possible at this point to suggest that Blanky and Choof are working together, lmfao. I mean, I'd imagine no. They've been at each other's throats beyond a strategic level of play. Since I am green and I'm FORCED into picking one of them, this could be such a brilliant strategy.

                      But I just don't even think I could humor it?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #506
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Hmm, I don't want to defend myself using out-of-game reasons so I'll spoiler this and you can feel free to make a judgement based on it:
                        Tox and I were doing the long distance relationship for a while, although we're just friends right now. We talk practically every day, so when I'm affected by something (like the job hunt or student loans), she notices. I think it's lame that she'd bring it up, tbh, but oh well. What's done is done. I wish that wasn't a main reason to look into me lol.




                        Originally posted by choof
                        I have no idea what to make of blanky name-dropping jteh like this. If blanky is a wolf, this is really sloppy and potentially ties jteh to blanky as the second wolf. I don't like this post lol. My read will on jteh will change based on my reads on Blanky and potentially DFR.
                        Elaborating on this, if blanky flips green, I'd want to look into Jteh as wolf. We'd able to swing it from "blanky is being a sloppy wolf" to "jteh was able to get blanky lynched so he'd have breathing room."

                        I'd like to look into blind as well, but that's mostly because of a gut feeling.

                        I'd also like to look into Tox. She's been awfully quiet, and unlike Reuben (who has contributed a bit with his few posts), she hasn't done much to contribute to the wolf hunt.

                        DFR is slowly getting greener for me. Reuben is still green.

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #507
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          But no I'm not getting away from this whole choof/jteh thing. For one, I found choof's discussion about reuben_tate to be very irrelevant (since when are you calling him smart? He is that irl but it just feels so...off-topic). Toxophilis also mentioned how he sounded just a 'little' off from how he normally is, being in a relationship with him and all.

                          And then you have John. He is not as likely to be as red as choof, but it's still red enough for me to want to question. All this time, he's been trying to nudge me away from choof, using my trust (damn that positivity).

                          You can also see bussing in action, like when choof decided to go on that whole blanky-jteh wolf pair schpiel. That reasoning (name-dropping?) seems very small compared to all your other reasonings, looking back on it.

                          Everything just feels kind of 'off' when it comes to choof in this game; I continue to hold my suspicions, and grow them.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #508
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            oh triple-ninja'd

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #509
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Oh hey, since we're the only ones viewing the thread, let's give this idea some thought:
                              Obviously us three (jteh, blanky, and myself) have been causing a ruckus, so what if we're all green and the wolves are just sitting back, letting us kill each other? If there's very little suspicion on the inactive players, then they don't need to post to get humans killed; the humans will just kill each other.

                              I think this may be far-fetched, but it's still an idea.

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #510
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I am still very set on the idea of choof being a wolf; jteh not so much now (read my messages again; reasonings on jteh were horribad -> discard)

                                Comment

                                Working...