jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #526
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    I don't trust blanky that much. I don't think I trust you very much either, but we're the ones contributing right now.

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #527
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      But KNOWING he's human takes the fun out of the game, lolool.

      Can I just say I really love this game and I'm glad I stopped being shy and joined.

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #528
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by choof
        I don't trust blanky that much. I don't think I trust you very much either, but we're the ones contributing right now.
        It sucks that I feel the same way about you. I want to believe that we're just two humans trapped in an OMGUS situation, but I can't do that seeing your suspicious activities.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #529
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by ___________
          I just need to know if choof is human, then we are almost guaranteed (barring jteh's chance of wolf) to have been played along by the inactives. It's so frustrating here...
          That's the thing though, the same could be said by all three of us.

          I think we should band together, even if for just this once. If we do this, one of us three will become high priority targets for the nightkill, leaving the other two to keep gunning for a win.

          If we kill a wolf (best case scenario is 50%), that gives us three solid green reads.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #530
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by ___________
            It sucks that I feel the same way about you. I want to believe that we're just two humans trapped in an OMGUS situation, but I can't do that seeing your suspicious activities.
            But at this point, I think I could say I trust you and jteh more than some of the inactives, such as blind or Tox. 2 is still larger than 1

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #531
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Worst case scenario: I am being played along by the other two, and have a horrible postgame.

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #532
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                If both of you are wolves I will never forgive you/never invite you to any wine drinking parties/MP ever.

                I'm willing to do this. Let's at least start talking about the four other choices now.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Reuben is green for me. DFR I'm neutral.
                  Blind and Tox are both the best lynches imo, but with how little Tox has been contributing (at least Blind was active during the night), I'm willing to put at least a pressure vote on her.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Tox

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Reuben has seem fairly green to me as well, albeit, rushed, but still the most green out of them.
                      I'd be fine with either two you suggested, but more okay with Blind because at least he has some posts we can use and maybe find SOMETHING among them based on the flip.
                      dfr I really don't know, but he's also seeming greener simply because he's having a ton of thoughts independent of my own that are so similar.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        if tox flips red, this will be the third game in a row she's been a wolf and the second time I've gotten her killed lol

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Third in row? holyyyy. So that post wasn't kidding when they said she worshiped the deviwolf or something.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            After thinking over for some time (i.e. a few minutes), I've come to the conclusion that having both of you being wolves is not likely; otherwise the inactives would be posting more as humans. Let's do this!

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              sorry late to the party

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                (2/9)^3 games = A 1% chance.

                                If only I could ignore that each game's chances are independent of one another...rofl.

                                Comment

                                Working...