jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #406
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    I left the tab open and am occasionally refreshing to see if anything happens while I write a paper for English IV :P

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #407
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by ___________
      And yes, choof always looks super-duper townie but his pushes on me are kind of weak.
      How are they weak? You got super defensive when people pushed on you during the day, and when you got pushed, you just got even more defensive.

      Just last night you argued that I was starting a 'smear campaign' and 'you feel sorry for my alleged wolf partner' but now you're like 'hey ___________'s starting to get back in the swing of things'. Just some food for thought for you all, in case I die tonight.
      You yourself said you were trying too hard. Maybe I should have rephrased my post to say something like "oh hey blanky's not being an overly-emotional furball, maybe now he can act with cold logic instead of his emotions."

      Originally posted by ___________
      I'll admit that I went too hard for choof, too early.
      Because this, this was fucking annoying. You let your emotions take over and that gets townies get killed.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #408
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        if you want me to push harder on you, just say the word because I still think you're a wolf

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #409
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Reuben still hasn't posted thoughts, riiiiiip

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #410
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by choof
            How are they weak? You got super defensive when people pushed on you during the day, and when you got pushed, you just got even more defensive.
            See the next part of my last post.

            Originally posted by choof
            You yourself said you were trying too hard. Maybe I should have rephrased my post to say something like "oh hey blanky's not being an overly-emotional furball, maybe now he can act with cold logic instead of his emotions."
            But now it's daytime and I can think rationally again. Last night was such a craze... and besides, how does this quote respond to my previous one? I say you're pushing rather weakly and you respond by saying I'm trying too hard...?
            ???

            Originally posted by choof
            Because this, this was fucking annoying. You let your emotions take over and that gets townies get killed.
            Says the guy who pushed for a cry4eternity kill, even when Jteh said it wasn't in his behavior to deal with this BS, only for him to flip green. How were the townies killed by me? I was pushing for your lynch.

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #411
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              you do have a point (yes, emotions shouldn't get too much in the way) but look at yourself...

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #412
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Whether I knew it was in Cry's nature or not, I still didn't have enough information to work with on that last lynch. I felt equally okay with Windows, Blanky, and Cry at that point. The vote had choof and blind at two votes a piece and then there was sort of an attempt for a bandwagon on Cry.

                My vote that led to Cry's second X sort of triggered it.

                Following that choof just looked like he was saving his own ass.

                dfr randomly throws out a vote too for cry jut after that ?.?

                And then finally Blanky TRIED to vote but was too late, apparently getting cold feet right at the end.

                dfr, didn't really need to throw that vote out there to even things up and choof obviosly, green or not, definitely was on high alert to just not die.

                There's probably wolf among the three of you somewhere and then another random ass person who just won't post as much.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by ___________
                  See the next part of my last post.
                  Originally posted by ___________
                  you do have a point (yes, emotions shouldn't get too much in the way) but look at yourself...
                  Thanks for the confirmation on my part.


                  But now it's daytime and I can think rationally again. Last night was such a craze... and besides, how does this quote respond to my previous one? I say you're pushing rather weakly and you respond by saying I'm trying too hard...?
                  ???
                  I feel like my cry4eternity swap was justified by your and jteh's reasoning. I want you to go back and read the EoD posts, now that you "can think rationally again."



                  Says the guy who pushed for a cry4eternity kill, even when Jteh said it wasn't in his behavior to deal with this BS, only for him to flip green. How were the townies killed by me? I was pushing for your lynch.
                  I gave you reasoning why I swapped.

                  I'm sure the other townies are thinking the same but are afraid to say it, cry was an alright lynch. Obviously, we would have liked to get a wolf, but the reasoning against cry was sound. Even though killing a townie puts us at a disadvantage, he wasn't contributing and that's what we need from townies. We need contribution.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Sorry, we need good contribution.

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I'm sure the other townies are thinking the same but are afraid to say it, cry was an alright lynch.
                      No I wholeheartedly agree as I just ninja'd above. I certainly DIDN'T have the information I needed and thus just had to make a judgement call between the top three suspects.

                      Cry wasn't the worst choice in world.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        And before people start picking apart my choice of words (again), I mean exactly "alright."

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                          There's probably wolf among the three of you somewhere and then another random ass person who just won't post as much.
                          Not necessarily; wolves could have been smart and not have participated in EoD at all.

                          The feud between me and choof isn't going to reveal any more information (everything's going to be WIFOM); let's turn our attention to the other people. I'll trust you for now...

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            The enemy of my enemy is my friend, etc.

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Yeah I understand that my vote at the end could have been interpreted strangely. The reasons I voted for cry were 1, I thought that my vote was the fifth on cry, but I was dead wrong, 2, I agreed with the fact that even if cry was green, we would have gotten rid of dead weight (because at this time cry was extremely quiet), and 3, I wanted to vote so I didn't get a phantom and I didn't see anyone else that I would've placed a vote on. In hindsight I probably should have voted blanky based on my thoughts at the time but hey I guess I accidentally saved someone, that's cool right?

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                2 hours to go. I'm really hoping that we can get some insight during the day as to what the set up is.

                                Comment

                                Working...