jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #271
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    choof why'd you vote blind? o:
    With blanky's vote on me, it put me at two votes. I put a vote on blind because he voted for me early in the game (as a joke I'm assuming) and I'm hoping this will force him to change his vote lol. The instant someone votes cry again I will swap my vote

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #272
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      I don't know where I want my vote to fall, but obviously don't have much time left. There's quite a bit of agitation on Blanky's part now. I'm trying to discern whether that's just being salty or if it's at a level that could suggest wolfiness...

      My wine isn't helping either.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #273
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Also, why on earth are you switching to choof all of a sudden, Blanky? The only solid advice/theories besides his presented are by you and I, so what else would he possibly go off of? That's not an indication he's latching imo....

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #274
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          I'm sticking with choof jsyk
          I'd like to see him be lynched today to guide our future actions

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #275
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            It's in cry's personality to honestly not deal with bullshit and I can honestly sense how the shenanigans of D0 really just go against his nature completely. Obviously that's hurting him.

            Unvotefor now and will place it where it needs to be should something really stupid happen in a second here.

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #276
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
              It's in cry's personality to honestly not deal with bullshit and I can honestly sense how the shenanigans of D0 really just go against his nature completely. Obviously that's hurting him.
              Yeah...so why do you want me to vote for him?

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #277
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I don't WANT you to vote for anyone. I need to come to some sort of conclusion that his inactivity is worse than your quick jumps at choof and weird wolfy behavior in the first half of this thread.

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  A vote count would be cool too.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                    A vote count would be cool too.
                    Lame votecount corner

                    choof - XX
                    blindreper1179 - XX
                    cry4eternity - X

                    blindreper1179 -> choof
                    choof -> danceflashrevo
                    choof -> WindowsME
                    choof -> blanky
                    Jtehanonymous -> WindowsME
                    Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
                    blanky -> cry4eternity
                    choof -> cry4eternity
                    blanky -> UNVOTE
                    blanky -> choof
                    choof -> blindreper1179
                    Jtehanonymous -> UNVOTE


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by ___________
                      I'm sticking with choof jsyk
                      I'd like to see him be lynched today to guide our future actions
                      So a choof lynch today that no one is going for except for you (i wouldn't count that vote by blind, as it really seemed like a joke to me) and lead by you will guide our future actions. What will happen if he flips green? I haven't seen blind in this forum recently so he has an alibi of just being afk and stuff but you, who has been very loud and aggressive thus far, just lynched choof, which in the case that he is green, would be a very valuable asset to town because he has proven himself a lot already.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        so you're saying "let's lynch based on productivity not actual wolfy behavior" seems legit

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Cry4eternity

                          I see no rationale for Blind even being up there right now.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            cry4eternity

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Blanky should honestly be under higher suspicions too but it's clear we're going to just run out of time. There is a lot of smoke being blown to divert attention here.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                no, i'm saying that i haven't seen anything wolfy about choof and no one else has either.

                                explain to me in 3 minutes why i should lynch choof

                                i brought up the productivity thing as one of the cons that would be for town in general, and especially bad publicity for you.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...