jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #556
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Oh wait, this is mafia-style, not werewolf-style. I suppose penguins can be in the mafia
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #557
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by choof
      5 guests viewing, we're the only people logged in.
      Jteh and I want to go after blanky. Jteh will try to get a wagon going against me if blanky flips green. I'll try to get a wagon going against Jteh if blanky flips green.

      Reuben, Tox, and DFR are just sitting back and watching us go for each other's throats.
      Lol I'm a 15 year old that cares about school. I went to sleep xD

      I'm catching up now, about page 26 or something, my phone and computer aren't letting me quick post for some reason.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #558
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        Oh wait, this is mafia-style, not werewolf-style. I suppose penguins can be in the mafia
        Found relevant pic to entertain people when they wake up this morning
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #559
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Bahaha that pic xd

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #560
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            So from what I understand, pretty much choof, blank, and Jteh were just kinda dancing in a circle. I'm starting to not really let the whole "off" thing about choof play into my read, because shit could just purely be happening in his life. I think it's interesting how we are going back to getting the inactives. I'm not sure if I agree with this too much

            If in the case that we get another lynch on a town, a role needs to say something because we are at a very big disadvantage. People are having to play neutral so they don't get night killed and everything's just super fuzzy to my right now.

            Blanky decides this game imo. I feel like he is still the best lynch because if he flips red, we could then look more into choof or maybe then into some of the inactives. If he flips red, we can look more into Jteh and a role could probably at that point hard lock someone if they play their cards right.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #561
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              We already discussed role hunting is bad.
              dfr
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #562
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Then you would like to keep the roles quiet if we kill town? If we kill another town, wolves get a night kill, and then boom it's 3-2. Got any better ideas? When I said that, it was hypothetical for if our lynch flips green.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #563
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  And in the case we do get a wolf in our lynch, IF AND ONLY IF a role can hard lock someone red without ANY doubt, they should reveal, and gg folks town wins.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #564
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    dfr is making some strong points here... especially with dat if and only if~

                    I was distracted by the cute penguin with a gun but now here's some more to think about:

                    So now three out of the four of those we were considering have come forward and mirrored many of my own thoughts about equating a kill of Blanky or Choof to "RNG" and all just not knowing where to place choof. It's so dangerous to make this decision, because the wrong one puts us in such a bad place.

                    This is such an important phase and could very well be the deciding decision of this game. Like dfr just said, if we fuck this up then it's 3-2 and lordy we'd HAVE to do something at that point.

                    Do we take a shot at Blanky or Choof, or do we go for the relatively "less" active that is in higher suspicion? (I refuse to call any of you inactive now because everyone just contributed more or less)

                    The key to this is figuring out which of Blanky and Choof are legitimately unsure of the other. Because we will just dance around until that's figured out.

                    I am up for one of the following:
                    Assuming Choof, Blanky, AND myself are green, lynch someone and see where that goes.

                    Going for one of Choof and Blanky and praying for the best.

                    Each of those has a 50/50 shot when you account for the assumptions you have to make in both. (Assumption 1, All three of us are green. Assumption 2, One of them is red)

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #565
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Even if that's all true, they're another red to look for, so why not think of other possibilities on who the other mafia is?
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #566
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Because at this point I see around 8 different combinations of who the mafia jointly are.

                        Choof/Any of the other four
                        Blanky/Any of the other four

                        Even if I went with some of my pulls, that'd leave me with

                        Choof/You or Tox
                        Blanky/You or Tox

                        I will "eat a pine cone" (quote, Rushyrulz) if BOTH of them are wolves. They deserve a trophy.

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #567
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          in before I'm eating a pine cone.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #568
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            we still have like... ~33 hours right? I need to finish this school day and hopefully post some more insightful stuff when I get home.

                            But without thinking about any of the posts just yet (because I don't have much time), allow me to show the severity of these last few hours:

                            WORST CASE SCENARIO TIME:

                            We lynch a green, shocked and in disbelief, we yell at each other in the night phase about who's the wolf now (4-2). The wolves at the end of the night kills the most important and most contributing member of town (maybe they knock out a role accidentally [and now 3-2]). As the day starts, a dazed and angry member throws a vote out somewhere on a town, wolves see this, they tack on their two votes. Boom... insta (2-2). Wolves get their night kill (1-2), and insta the last town (0-2).

                            I know I'm just throwing almost fluff and doomsday stuff out there, but I'm just trying to show that this is crunch time, and we need to throw all emotion and anger previously stowed away in us, and think clearly. This is the game.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #569
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              wao way to ninja me, i'm tryin to make this epic post and stuff. xP

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #570
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Anyways, gl while i'm gone.. i'll be back around 4pm est.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...