jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #301
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    and i probably just fucked up but i don't want a shadow

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #302
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Stop posting
      Last edited by Charu; 09-13-2014, 08:00 PM.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #303
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        and thats day, sorry cry i still <3 u

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #304
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          cry4eternity cuz inactive + only defending now

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #305
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Sorry for delaying, I need to recount votes, I think I missed one


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #306
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              DUE TO A TIE, A KITB MUST BE PLAYED: A COIN FLIP WAS MADE USING RANDOM.ORG BETWEEN THE TWO PLAYERS THAT TIED, AND THE RESULT IS....



              *Sniffle*... how sad and tragic, for a fellow Snivy has fallen.

              Cry4eternity was a fellow Human!

              ...May he rest in peace...

              *cough*



              Alright, now you guys are at night time, see. As per rules YOU'RE ALLOWED TO POST DURING THE NIGHT! Roles PM me your actions for the night, and we will see what shall happen in...

              24 HOURS
              ~10:00PM EST Sunday, September 14~


              ...See ya then...

              Lame votecount corner

              cry4eternity - XXX
              choof - XXX
              blindreper1179 - X

              blindreper1179 -> choof
              choof -> danceflashrevo
              choof -> WindowsME
              choof -> UNVOTE
              choof -> blanky
              Jtehanonymous -> WindowsME
              Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
              blanky -> cry4eternity
              choof -> cry4eternity
              blanky -> UNVOTE
              blanky -> choof
              choof -> blindreper1179
              Jtehanonymous -> UNVOTE
              Jtehanonymous -> cry4eternity
              choof -> cry4eternity
              cry4eternity -> choof
              danceflashrevo -> cry4eternity


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #307
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                yo wtf i miscounted god dammit

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  DAMMIT GuYS

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    WTF .

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      That could've gone a little better.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        windowsme has a phantom vote now I think?

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          dear lord I read kitb and almost pooped myself
                          but now that the day's over, time for stepmania

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            And so does tox? She didn't vote either.

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              nono tox voted, ben didn't vote

                              windows and (^)> have phantoms

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                she voted for blind

                                BLIND I SEE YOU LURKIN, YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED

                                Comment

                                Working...