jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #376
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Actually, anyone. Anyone who has a wolf read on choof, persuade me.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #377
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      There isn't a definite wolf read on choof for me exactly. he even posted beforehand that he would switch to cry as soon as someone else voted for him during the lynch (And I was the person who proceeding him)
      I'm not sure if that was him covering his bases and then seeing his chance to even up the vote or not. But that is the MOST suspicious thing that I've seen from him (if any!)

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #378
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        I'll admit that I went too hard for choof, too early. My mistake (especially if jteh of all people don't find him very wolfy)

        I doubt that he's wolf, really. But the reactions that have come out of this whole salty blanky shitstorm are of value. That's something you don't really see at this phase of the game.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #379
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          And also, keep in mind, that the only people that did vote for choof were blind (which I'm still 99% sure that it was a joke vote and he just couldn't read up enough due to time constraints and unvote), cry (to not get himself killed and/or a kitb), and blanky

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #380
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            wao way to ninja me.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • WindowsME
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 14

              #381
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by ___________
              I'll admit that I went too hard for choof, too early.
              Implying that you were going to knock him out? Because hes a strong player?

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #382
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                It was a joke, couldn't change it. =/
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  what does that have to do with anything

                  we can get info out of reuben/tox when they're online, so let's keep our focus on the current players at hand.

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    oop, ninja'd

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Clearly that vote was a joke since it was so early. no need to apologize for that.

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by ___________
                        what does that have to do with anything

                        we can get info out of reuben/tox when they're online, so let's keep our focus on the current players at hand.
                        who is this directed to o:

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          ATTN: WindowsME

                          I know that you're a starting player, but unlike Jteh your posts have hardly any value other than a few haphazard interrogations. Why are you like this? Why are you shying away from contribution? There's probably something that you have to hide since mostly you've been following the grapevine of others.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            It was directed at

                            Originally posted by WindowsME
                            Implying that you were going to knock him out? Because hes a strong player?

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              I originally voted for WindowsME, but I ended up backing off for a number of reasons. One, I thought that since he was new to this particular forum, I shouldn't be so critical.
                              But I still have the gut feeling that the majority of his beginning posts are overly contrived and just suspicious.

                              This honestly just equates to a poster who hasn't contributed anything and thus I have to rely on some instinct or sixth sense/tarot card readings to go with~

                              I feel this night phase was my best chance at helping you guys with some sort of direction and I'm dropping the ball big time. >.>

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Going to bed now.

                                you'll all be really frustrated when I die and flip green (and salty). again, I apologize for trying too hard too early

                                Comment

                                Working...