jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #646
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Blind and DFR viewing, an insta-lynch could happen right now. Do I want to go to bed, do I want to stay up. Making the big decisions.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #647
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      This is valuable time. I don't want an insta

      Vote count:
      Blanks: tox, choof, Reuben
      Dfr: blind

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #648
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Well... On second thought.. I don't know if there's that much to talk about with this situation in the way....

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #649
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          blanks

          It's a gut feeling. God let me be right.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #650
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            I think... I broke the thread... and everyone that was in it...

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #651
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              I did vote for Blanky. But I didn't realize he was so close to an insta-

              I thought we explicitly discussed we were AVOIDING an insta- until we could discuss more what was going on?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #652
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                oh, that means we were already at an insta without me voting. four was what it took for the insta.

                My reasoning for voting (although unnecessary I suppose) was because I felt like our next actions would be taken based on the results of the flip.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #653
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Our next actions are always going to be taken based on a flip~

                  Although I still agree that Blanky's flip would be pretty revealing.

                  Originally posted by Toxophilis
                  also jteh, wtf am i supposed to be? a pear?
                  You're an easter chick with bunny ears. Her name is Peep!!!

                  Also just caught up too. So Reuben is the tracker.

                  If we do have a doctor OR a bulletproof, then I'm really banking that either the bulletproof is hit (that IS what would be ideal, right?) or the doctor magically picks the right person~

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #654
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Well if there is a doctor the doctor knows who to pick :P

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #655
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Clearly we want the role to stay alive. So then the wolves anticipate that and just go kill someone else.

                      Maybe I'm just in the mindset that I want to save everyone, but really that's not how to approach this at all.

                      Information is more valuable right now.

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #656
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        Clearly we want the role to stay alive. So then the wolves anticipate that and just go kill someone else
                        Then again, it's not guaranteed that we have a doctor so the wolves might take the risk because if they are successful, then they've eliminated a town power role. If the result of the flip is green today especially, then the wolves definitely have a little wiggle room to make risky moves since there would still be 2 of them.
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #657
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Well, I guess they could take a random shot in the dark and hope to nab the doctor. The doctor should definitely protect the tracker at any cost. If the wolves wanted to get the doctor, they'd probably be taking a random shot in the dark, but keep in mind, the rest of town doesn't know what role we have except for the role. We either have the doctor or the bulletproof townie, who I'm still not completely sure of the details. Could someone (without use of wiki because school filters) enlighten me of the bulletproof townie's specialties? I can't remember whether or not if he has a night action and stuff.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #658
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Yeah true, wolves would definitely take that risk.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #659
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              I believe that bulletproof just mean that if that townie gets hit once, they don't die. they take two shots to go down completely, so it will be as if no one died that evening.

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #660
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                As such though, once the wolves hit that person and they don't die, they KNOW something is up. No one else has the ability to block something like that, so know they'll know both of the roles.

                                Comment

                                Working...