jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #691
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    I mean... everyone's a wolf candidate lmao

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #692
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Right. I have a feeling he would of said something if I did. even though it would out both roles, we would know two confirmed humans. I would be pissed but I wouldn't say I wasn't and have the tracker killed.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #693
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        No one....anything?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #694
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          I'm sorry. I don't know right now lol

          I can't think of anything right now. I feel like the wolf kill will decide who the wolves are if its not benguino

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #695
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            I'm actually playing sm before I head out lol.

            I don't think there's much else to say until the kill is revealed, tbh.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #696
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              I guess. Welp, in case they don't pick you Reuben, pick your person wisely!
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #697
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I am really upset, especially since I didn't want Blanky insta'd.

                I'm pretty set on choof now, but let me read and catch up since I just got back from work.

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  No I didn't even catch up yet but two of you just pretty much fucking rolled on top on Blanky as I wasn't around to even talk about it and I'm going to just assume it was choof and dfr. Dfr again throwing in some random vote that is UNNEEDED for the second time this game and choof acting like he's flip flopping everywhere and even makes a comment that "Oh, but Jteh didn't vote for Blanky" when it's awfully clear he's following the game.

                  Okay let me actually read though and not get all "upset" lololol. But yeah, ridiculous.

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Hm? My vote on cry was justified I think. He wasn't active at all so I felt like it was still a good lynch so we're not carrying around dead weight. The reason I'm looking at you and choof is because you two have been the loudest (that's still alive at least), penguin man is cleared, blind is cleared, i'll quit this god damn game if tox is wolf because she reads green to me, and i know i'm saying i'm villager because i'm villager, but i'm clear for myself, and that leaves the two "wolves." You and choof.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I really think jteh should be the main target but that's just me.
                      Like I said though, we have to wait until night phase is over and depending who actually gets killed, we can go from there.
                      The ONLY reason I'm going to survive tonight is so I'm left as the BIGGEST target left for the rest of you to roll over.

                      You all need to open your eyes and see that I have been struggling with Choof and Blanky the MAJORITY of the game and have been mirroring all of your thoughts on this. Choof has absolutely been everywhere and strategically placing himself in a way that he seems fairly suspicious of everyone, but really hasn't had any powerful pulls this entire game.

                      He was wishy washy all game with me about Blanky, and just went along with Cry AND Blanky when the opportunity came along. Assuming that Blind really just did randomly come out as the one-shot bulletproof or whatever, reuben is the tracker, and I'm simply green, that leaves Dfr with his random ass voting pattern and choof. My only argument for Tox is she's been a little combative with Choof this whole time, but that simply could be because SHE'S not sure of him either.

                      I will not roll over and die like Blanky is. We are BOTH green, but I'm going to sit here and create whatever pull I can for you guys so we actually have a chance at winning.

                      That's ASSUMING I don't get nerfed in the night but let's be honest. Leaving me in or leaving choof in and this point just gives the wolves a target to HANG in front of you all.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Oh and clearly I held a seance and Window's tormented soul told me choof was a wolf so there's that.

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by choof
                          So that's why claiming bulletproof is "scummy." If you are bulletproof, you saved yourself by killing the other role. If you are a wolf, then you curb most of the suspicions around you (unless someone counter-claims).

                          At least we know Blind isn't winning MVP lmao
                          Also omg lmao. Now scummy makes sense.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Well then Jteh. Who is your wolf pair?

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              As I just said, I feel now choof has been a wolf this whole time and we just haven't had a strong enough pull/no one has taken the initiative to go there since the very beginning when we had that psuedo kitb.

                              I feel even if Blind just claimed bullet proof or whatever, why would ANYONE call him out on that? If they did, they'd just kill the tracker, so that might not even be true as well.

                              But I feel like The most likely pairs are choof/you and choof/blind. Blind hard claiming thought reduces my trust in that second guess though.

                              If you all believe in a choof/me pair then I'll do the EXACT same thing choof just did and "sweetly" ask you to make choof the next target. Lmao.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                too drunk and im onmy phone, but i will say thatwe really should wait until nighy phase ends to start comin up with more theories

                                Comment

                                Working...