jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #586
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Yeah I'm aware of that. That's why I was kind of thinking about the roles kinda being the topic in the night phase or maybe more detailed analysis on the results of the lynch. I'm thinking in organized chaos, but at least it's organized.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #587
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      If we talk about roles during the night phase, I'd like to keep the roles hidden until right before the start of the next day. By then, the wolves would have sent in a kill for the night, and it won't be on a specific person, just a random villager that may or may not have a role.

      However, I still want to put a vote on someone who's been relatively inactive. After talking about it with you, I'm willing to unvote.

      I'd like to hear more from blind about this, I think it's been cleared up enough that you weren't hunting for roles and that you were just trying to get a discussion about what the roles should be doing.

      I'm still looking at Tox as a potential wolf, I really don't like her being inactive (for the third game in a row). It would be a different story if she came in infrequently and had a discussion, but she's just been popping in with the equivalent of one-liners.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #588
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        I'll be headed out for a few hours, so I'll catch up later

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #589
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          okay first of all i may not be the most frequent poster but i was not inactive in my last two games, i got mvp for a reason

          i feel like you're just trying to counter-lynch me since you know that i know your typing is off and i have a damn good feeling that its because you are playing for the other team this time, so im keeping my vote on you

          i can assure you when the number of people becomes smaller, i will be getting more active. it's hard for me to focus on so many people at once.
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #590
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            You're bringing personal issues into this game. That's lame and you damn well know that.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #591
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Tox

              Comment

              • Toxophilis
                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                • Dec 2006
                • 501

                #592
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                are you getting... upset?
                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #593
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  I guess this is when I would post a reads list huh?

                  1) blind-Snivy | Neutral; Has been pretty quiet especially for him. And he hasn't said lock clear that much so that concerns me (you've been busy with work as you said, but still kinda neutral with leans towards green)

                  2) Choof-audino | I don't know anymore, I still have a green lean on though.

                  3) danceflash-Mudkip | :3

                  4) Jtehanonymous - Snivy | Neutral, depends really on how blanky acts here and what the lynch is and all that stuff. Same for choof and blanky.

                  5) reuben-Piplup | Town

                  6) Blanky-Snivy | I've always had a red lean on blanky, but he decides this game imo, like I've said before.

                  7) Windows-Snivy AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

                  8) Toxo-Snivy | Neutral. I know that it's independent events... but three times? THREE? (I'm not letting that sway my opinion). She's also been more quiet, I'd like to hear more about her vote on choof.

                  9) cry4Snivy WILL ALWAYYYYYYYYYYYS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

                  And if I die, I already know my death post

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #594
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    WOW THE NINJAS fda;jfsdj;klsaf;jkasfdas;fjkdj;ksdf;jksdf

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #595
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by choof
                      You're bringing personal issues into this game. That's lame and you damn well know that.
                      Eh I really actually understand her reasoning though. You could be feeling a bit more anxious this game because you've played well in the other two games and everyone might expect a good game out of you, and if you're wolf, people will expect a hell of a wolf game. Iunno, it could just be a random thing, but it could also be something to keep into account. It could be valid.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Toxophilis
                        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 501

                        #596
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        choof i wouldnt really call it personal issues but if you're that sour about it, try acting a little less wolfy? like i said before, i really am torn between you and blanky at the moment, so if you change your game and blanky ends up doing something wolfy, my vote will change
                        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #597
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          The thing is though, if I suddenly change up my game, it'll make me look even more wolfy. It's a "damned if I do, damned if I don't kinda" thing.

                          Yeah I'm kinda upset because you know what's going on outside of the game and are trying to use it to push me.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #598
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by choof
                            I'd like to hear more from blind about this, I think it's been cleared up enough that you weren't hunting for roles and that you were just trying to get a discussion about what the roles should be doing.
                            My thoughts are that we already talked about it and we knew nothing would come from it and we stopped that convo. Dfr brought it back up to maybe have someone claim? And now that everything has been said, dfr is trying to cover his ass by saying that he just wanted to talk about it, not hunt.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #599
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              You could be feeling a bit more anxious this game because you've played well in the other two games and everyone might expect a good game out of you, and if you're wolf, people will expect a hell of a wolf game. Iunno, it could just be a random thing, but it could also be something to keep into account. It could be valid.
                              I should have seen this coming, tbh. Play "well" in my first two games, and when an outside factor makes me even slightly different, it's seen as wolfy.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #600
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Everything is wolfy to everyone who isn't wolf, gotta pay attention to what people are latching onto. Like tox for example. Or with blank claiming J the greenest and what not.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...