jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cry4eternity
    ~ added for cuteness
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 979

    #286
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    choof

    I'm retired

    Comment

    • ___________
      Banned
      • Sep 2012
      • 585

      #287
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      I'm done here. There's nothing else to do other than wait the day out (lol3minutes). I am okay with a cry4eternity lynch though not as much as choof. *sighs*

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #288
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        and it would be really nice if cry would say bye or something, he's at four right now right?

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #289
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          oh shit did he just vote choof

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #290
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            oh hi cry how are you

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #291
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]
              Originally posted by cry4eternity
              choof
              I can't tell if this is just a vote for you to potentially save yourself or an earnest guess or what.

              I won't have the pleasure of talking to you in 2 minutes anyway so whoops.

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #292
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                4 cry
                3 choof right?

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • cry4eternity
                  ~ added for cuteness
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 979

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  ^That's why you should vote choof.

                  I'm retired

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Are you guys okay with a KiTB? If one turns human, we lynch the other, alright?

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      I have no idea what the count is right now lol and we have 1 minute

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        cry

                        we have night talk to settle this anyways.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          reasoning would've been nice like 10 minutes ago to maybe sway some people.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            I don't think anyone should be okay with a KITB

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              fine

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                instead of just dropping a name at 1 minutes before time

                                Comment

                                Working...