jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #436
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    *insert joke about end of windows support here*

    I'm currently en route to getting drunk so I'll be here and there, bear with me pls

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #437
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      But much to say besides killing window wasn't the best idea, cry was a good lynch, unactive so oh well, and blank is trying to hard to convince people.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #438
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        I'm honestly not sure what to think about blanky right now, mostly because of that Windows kill. If he's a wolf, then he killed Windows as a safe choice to try and move the spotlight from him because of how he overreacted, or he's a villager.

        I'd like to hear from other people about their thoughts on why Windows was the kill.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #439
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Drunken reads incoming, take them with a grain of salt.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #440
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            I really like salt, so I'm gonna load up on it.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #441
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by choof
              Drunken reads incoming, take them with a grain of salt.
              I look forward to them. I reread some of the drunken posts I made last night and cringed.

              Originally posted by choof
              I'd like to hear from other people about their thoughts on why Windows was the kill.
              I feel as a wolf, this creates the least amount of backlash while killing someone who had at least a modicum of suspicion on them. I'll be the first to admit it, but really the ONLY people who voted for Windows at one point were you and I. If anything, that does make us look a little bad.

              If the wolves killed you or blanky, they remove a huge target from the game and I don't think wolves would want to do something that early. They need some targets to hang around to have more places to hide.

              If you and blanky are still active and still going for one another, in their eyes that gives them another round. In this way, I see the merits of them killing WindowsME...



              What I'd really like to do now is go investigate ALL the possible roles in that matrix and bring up an idea of things that could've possibly happened last night. For example, the jail person would be a very interesting role because they potentially (33% chance they are in this game?) locked up someone last night, but that person was neither a wolf OR a target since we still have our plain ol' green kill.

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #442
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                I really like salt, so I'm gonna load up on it.
                Incoming salt discussion v2

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Reuben is reading pretty green. I don't like his inactivity from the first day, but he's definitely smart and is an asset to the village. Generally, I would look at that as red (good wolves are supposed to be cunning, right?), but he knew about phantom votes and there's absolutely no way a wolf would allow themselves to get a phantom vote on them, even if it means placing a really weak vote.

                  Blind is neutral. I'm not salty because of his vote on me (because it was a joke and obviously because I'm still alive l0l), but his inactivity leaves a bit to be desired. Maybe he knew he'd be out for the next few days and threw a random vote so he didn't get a phantom. I dunno. Glad to see he's somewhat active and lurking right now though.

                  Jteh, I am really apprehensive to put a read on.
                  Originally posted by ___________
                  I'll admit that I went too hard for choof, too early. My mistake (especially if jteh of all people don't find him very wolfy)
                  Mostly because of this post. I have no idea what to make of blanky name-dropping jteh like this. If blanky is a wolf, this is really sloppy and potentially ties jteh to blanky as the second wolf. I don't like this post lol. My read will on jteh will change based on my reads on Blanky and potentially DFR.

                  Blanky is still reading a bit red, it's not very strong right now but it's still on the top of my list. His reasonings are, for lack of a better phrase, pretty surface level and uninspired. But this is mostly because of how he acted during the day, though how he acted during the night curbed a little bit of the suspicions (and I'm seeing this from other people as well). Still someone to watch, in my opinion.

                  DFR I will need some persuasion for one way or the other. I am seriously drawing a blank right now about how to read him (drunkenness paired with the fact that he's been white noise in the games I've played with him (sry dude)).

                  Tox needs to post way more, this is what got cry, and arguably Windows, killed. Neutral.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    tl;dr we should definitely not lynch reuben today, and we need to look more into blanky and jteh as a pair.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Actually I'm willing to put blind at a slight green read because of his post about how blanky played last game. Slight.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        that could be seen as trying to make friends but i don't care rofl

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          no, my jteh name-dropping was basically 'if he doesn't think choof's red (and jteh's really green), then i should've listened to him and not went for choof'

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            I know, I meant to mention that (assuming you're green) but I got side tracked trying to read posts from DFR

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              I also mentioned you in that post...?

                              J, I like your thinking about thinking of possibilities on the roles, but there's too many variables. We need to get a lynch or night kill on a role.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                We need to get a lynch or night kill on a role.
                                you

                                wat

                                No, this is a bad idea. This is a really bad idea. I hope I'm reading this wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...