jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #391
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    WindowsME looks pretty suspicious to me, as do Choof and Blanky for the obvious reason of being at the head of the major conflict that went down during the imminent vote. All of them should be investigated if possible~

    I'd hope that at least ONE wolf would have some sort of surge in activity right before a lynching.

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #392
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by ___________
      Going to bed now.

      you'll all be really frustrated when I die and flip green (and salty). again, I apologize for trying too hard too early
      That's okay blanky blank~ You never know what's going to happen...

      Comment

      • WindowsME
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2013
        • 14

        #393
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by ___________
        ATTN: WindowsME

        I know that you're a starting player, but unlike Jteh your posts have hardly any value other than a few haphazard interrogations. Why are you like this? Why are you shying away from contribution? There's probably something that you have to hide since mostly you've been following the grapevine of others.
        Bro bro, thats some ad hominem shit if i ever heard it. Im questioning you because i think youre wolf as fuck, using the assisance of like minded players is natural because i am new. This is a jtwg, so thats irrelevant. Also, in what way am i shying from contribution? Have i not communicated in the confines of the thread on a relevant subject?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #394
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by ___________
          Going to bed now.

          you'll all be really frustrated when I die and flip green (and salty). again, I apologize for trying too hard too early
          we have nearly four days to talk about this, assuming no instas happen. But even if one does happen, we still have this night phase and that is a lot of time.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • WindowsME
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2013
            • 14

            #395
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Man, all that shit i said was bad. Investigate me as needed

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #396
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Gosh dang it, I checked in two hours before midnight server time thinking that was EOD then realized that it was already over...well for not paying attention.

              I'm out on a mini-trip this weekend so I've been out all day. Will make a full post later either later tonight or early tomorrow morning when I get the opportunity to hop on a computer.
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #397
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Whenever I post the thread dies
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  rip

                  Comment

                  • Toxophilis
                    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 501

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    it dies whenever i get here too, reuben, thats the beauty of being in unpopular timezones i guess

                    i skimmed through the last few pages because im getting ready to help my second room mate move in very shortly, so i will just say this for now

                    focus on whoever made rash decisions at end of day: a vote without reasoning or a few minutes before deadline, for example
                    those are usually the best leads you will find from day 0

                    sidenote: my vote on blind was the equivalent of a shitpost and only done to avoid the phantom, choof says 'upset' way too much and i am the only one who can see he is playing differently, blanky is feeling pretty suspicious to me cause of how defensive theyre getting, and im hungry

                    o/
                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      i dont even know why i try to view this thread on my phone

                      how am I playing differently?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        imo it looks like blanky is getting back into the swing of things? hype (I'd bd more hype if he was trying to kill me but o well)

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          lmao this fuck phone
                          *wasn't trying to kill me


                          asdf

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            *fucking

                            Comment

                            • Toxophilis
                              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 501

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              this fuck phone

                              also its not enough for me to think you arent town since you always play like super town, its just a very very small change in the way you are typing and i cant explain it, i just see it cause i know exactly how you be

                              you know how i is with this stuff
                              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                With these posts I've read, there's a very high chance that the wolf is at least one of choof and Toxophilis (lol relationships much). Either Tox is trying to get on my good side (if wolf) or she has legit suspicions on choof, which I'll be glad she agrees with.

                                And yes, choof always looks super-duper townie but his pushes on me are kind of weak. Just last night you argued that I was starting a 'smear campaign' and 'you feel sorry for my alleged wolf partner' but now you're like 'hey ___________'s starting to get back in the swing of things'. Just some food for thought for you all, in case I die tonight.

                                DFR I see you lurking but you don't ever post. Hiding much...?

                                Comment

                                Working...