jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #601
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    My thoughts are that we already talked about it and we knew nothing would come from it and we stopped that convo.
    I dunno man, dfr brought up some really good points and you're being stubborn. Don't want to admit that you might be wrong?

    I'm getting the feeling that you're intimidated, because a role-discussion without any of the roles being outed would seriously hurt the wolf team.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #602
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      If it hurts the wolf team I'm down, the claiming I'm not, we don't need to lose any role(s) this early, if at all. Let's discuss then...?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #603
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        A vague discussion is still a discussion; the people with roles with catch on and they should be able to contribute without getting themselves killed.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #604
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          the people with roles will*

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #605
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Yo, hold up.
            Bulletproof townie can't be roleblocked, because it's a passive. But the wiki is saying that claiming bulletproof is "scummy." What does scummy mean? Just that it's in bad taste?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #606
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Blind I didn't say that we talk about roles and coming out right now, I was suggesting that it should be in the next day. Saying that you have a role today would be stupid lol

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #607
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Apparently "scummy" in the context of TWG means that it's "wolfy."
                But I feel like we can make an exception because it's not a guaranteed role.

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                Blind I didn't say that we talk about roles and coming out right now, I was suggesting that it should be in the next day. Saying that you have a role today would be stupid lol
                Hold on, I want to play around with this idea.

                Bulletproof townie hard claims their role. If there is a town tracker, they could hard claim their role with very little repercussions (they get killed during the night), and they post the information they received last night, assuming they actually used their power.

                If this happened, the worst case scenario is clearing two villagers with one kill. Best case scenario is it would clear two villagers and kill a wolf.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #608
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  unvote

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #609
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    If you guys wanna talk possibilities, let's take row one and two as those are the most common to happen based on the wiki.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #610
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      That gives us a jail keeper,a cop, and a doctor. Jail keeper and doctor obviously picked the wrong people. The cop might of picked window and we have no useful info from him. If otherwise, tomorrow the cop should claim because that gives us them as human and whoever they choose tonight and last night. Then if it is row 2, the doctor should claim giving us all three humans, saying three if we lynch a human today, and if one of the cops seer is either dead or mafia.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #611
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        If we got row one, we have only a jailkeeper and that would suck. If they targeted a mafia last night, they roleblocked the wrong one. If they targeted a villager last night, they saved the wrong one.

                        Row two would be a pretty interesting game, and we'd have to play it very carefully because if either of the villager roles are outed, the mafia roleblocker will block/kill that role. And if both roles get outed, one gets blocked and the other one gets killed. If we do have row two, I'd like to not actually talk too much about that one lol.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #612
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Well, it's a high odds pick, it should be discussed.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #613
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            If we go the other way column b and c are top picks. That gives us a cop, a doctor, and a tracker. Again, doctor picked the wrong person, the cop either knows a live or dead person's role, and the tracker knows what someone did or didn't do last night.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #614
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Herro?
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #615
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I guess I'll go hide again, buh bye
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...