jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #616
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    No don't leave blind :c

    I just got mystery gifted spirit guard udyr lmao i'm a little... uh... tingly. yeah tingly.

    I don't know if we can start guessing columns like this. The odds of us being right are extremely low. But if we are going to talk about this, best scenario for town is C/3 imo. But I'm still not sure if this is the best application of our short time :P

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #617
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      That's what I've been saying, but everyone else thinks otherwise. So I said what I thought.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #618
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        If you guys wanna talk possibilities, let's take row one and two as those are the most common to happen based on the wiki.
        It's not that row 1 is the most common to happen. All rows and columns have an equal chance of being randomly generated.


        It's just that the WIN percentage of the games for the greens were highest from row 1 and 2 when those were the rows selected as the structure.

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #619
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Just wanted to clear that up!

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #620
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Knowing the faction that I lie in (humans) I am pretty sure that choof is a wolf; you guys are all still suspicious of me though, so nothing can be done...

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #621
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Stop throwing a pity party blanky~ Get some discussion up in thisssssssssssssss

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #622
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Results of my seance will be later tonight by the way

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #623
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  ...but, anything dealing with choof won't reveal anything, so I'm going to find the other wolf(s) among the four lesser-actives.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #624
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Blank, you drive me crazy how you play, now I know how Xel and gradiant feel. You just dig yourself a hole. Try something, anything. You sit there and throw a pity party, that's not gonna help you or us decide on you or someone else.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #625
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      The results of the Seance are in.

                      I must warn you before you proceed, what you are about to see is LIVE FOOTAGE of the seven of us tampering with DARK-SIDED MAGIC. I repeat, this is dark-sided and if our situation wasn't so dire I wouldn't resort to consulting the dead like this.

                      Okay, now that that's cleared up, I'll show you what went down:

                      We have from left to right:
                      Me, Blanky, (^)>, tox, Choof, Blind, dfr. If you can see there's also a pencil shaving that we sacrificed to the deviwolf.


                      So then I look up ghost hunting apps (naturally) but this was 99 cents so I said fuck that.


                      Ah yes, perfect.


                      Sketch as hell. Someone hold my hand.


                      And here we all are, shrouded in darkness. This is the setting for the video below.


                      Click here to see the shocking footage~
                      View My Video


                      Pretty undeniable proof if you ask me. I'm shocked but I knew it all along.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #626
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Sorry, I'm a charmander.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #627
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by ___________
                          Knowing the faction that I lie in (humans) I am pretty sure that choof is a wolf; you guys are all still suspicious of me though, so nothing can be done...
                          Yep, we got it, you're totally not a wolf, you totally haven't said this at hundred times this game. How about instead of this "oh woe is me" bullshit, start contributing to the game. You may think you are, but you're not.

                          blanky

                          Yep, I'm mad. My day sucked and I'm taking it out on you because you're been like this for the better part of the game.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #628
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            said this at least a hundred times*

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #629
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Gonna put in my vote before I forget. My biggest lean is still towards blanky so I'm going to stick with that.

                              In other news, choof has been talking about possibly the tracker coming forward under particular conditions. I've given the idea some thought and I'm deciding to hard claim my role as tracker. So now you guys have the following information:
                              -You have one confirmed town member (myself)
                              -You know we are in one of the two possible setups (tracker, goon, bulletproof or tracker, goon, doctor)
                              -I targeted Blind last night, he didn't target anyone

                              I have a gut feeling that this decision to come out is either a good one or the most terrible idea in the world. We at least have a better sense of which setup we are in and one confirmed town member. I know I'm taking the risk that we don't have a doctor but in the case we don't have a doctor, we at least have a bulletproof townie that can take two hits, which might slightly make up for my loss.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #630
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Also, I was just curious, do phantom votes accumulate?
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...