jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #661
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    In the case no one dies, they either hit the one bullet or the person the doctor protected.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #662
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Ack, sorry folks! I'll do a vote count in a bit. Can't at the moment.

      SNIVY!!!



      Hi Charu! Have a votecount! - Manti

      (4) - Blanky - Jteh, Choof, Reuben, Toxo
      (1) - Danceflash - Blind

      No Vote Due to Insta - Danceflash, Blanky
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-17-2014, 12:38 PM. Reason: All I wanna do is have some fun! I got a feeling.. I'm not the only one..


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #663
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Have it done by three!! My break is over then, =(
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #664
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]



          Wowee, an insta has happened, you guys were sure eager, it's a good thing I'm still a bit home right now to give you the news! Now, lesseeeeee...

          ...uh oh...

          Blanky was a fellow human as he Snivy'd his last!
          OH NO!!!

          ...May he rest in peace...



          ~WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

          It's time for beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, but you guys can stay up and taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk!

          You have...

          ~APPROX~ 24 HOURS
          ~3:00PM EST Thursday, September 18~


          ...to sleep or taaaaaaaaaaalk! Roles, don't forget to send your Peeeeeeeeeeea-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems! (PM's)

          ...Toodle-doo...

          Lame votecount corner

          blanky - XXXX - INSTA'D~!
          danceflashrevo - X

          choof -> blanky
          Jtehanonymous -> blanky
          choof -> UNVOTE
          choof -> Toxophilis
          Toxophilis -> choof
          blindreper1179 -> danceflashrevo
          choof -> danceflashrevo
          choof -> Toxophilis
          choof -> UNVOTE
          choof -> blanky
          reuben_tate -> blanky
          Toxophilis -> blanky


          cry4eternity - XXX
          choof - XXX
          blindreper1179 - X

          blindreper1179 -> choof
          choof -> danceflashrevo
          choof -> WindowsME
          choof -> UNVOTE
          choof -> blanky
          Jtehanonymous -> WindowsME
          Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
          blanky -> cry4eternity
          choof -> cry4eternity
          blanky -> UNVOTE
          blanky -> choof
          choof -> blindreper1179
          Jtehanonymous -> UNVOTE
          Jtehanonymous -> cry4eternity
          choof -> cry4eternity
          cry4eternity -> choof
          danceflashrevo -> cry4eternity


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #665
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Welp gg
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #666
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Wow mantiii, you edititititit that when I was going through and making that post. I HATE YOU!!!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #667
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Does dance get a phantom since he didn't get to vote?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #668
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  That is correct!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #669
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Instas don't cause the handout of phantoms fyi.

                    (because the day got cut short)
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #670
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Oh... is that so? Well then I guess not, dohoho. No phantoms for danceflash.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #671
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        I'm really hoping that the next game I play with blanky, he plays way better than he did in this one.

                        Will post thoughts after laundry.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #672
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Since we know who the tracker is but don't know the set up, the best course of action depends on the other role. If there's a bulletproof townie, keep quiet. If there's a doctor, think about hard-claiming your role, for two reasons.
                          One, you tell the tracker who to not target tonight. And two, you save the tracker for another day, either by blocking the wolf kill or by forcing the wolves to target you instead of the tracker.

                          We have Tox, blind, jteh, dfr, reuben, and myself left. 6 people, both wolves still alive. Welp.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #673
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            i was gonna try to think of something to say, but each time i started typing things, i just deleted them. i don't know anymore. gg wolves, unless we can pull this one out of our ass lmao

                            i think it would've been funny if blanky got night killed just to mind fuck everyone haha

                            but anyways... i don't know anymore, maybe i'll think of something shortly after sobering up.....................

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #674
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              BULLSHIT THEORY TIME FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES:

                              blind hasn't said lock clear that much, like... only once i think. starting to have suspicions

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #675
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                i'm starting to believe in ghosts. thanks jteh

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...