jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #676
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    But in all seriousness.

    I'm starting to have my suspicions about jteh/blind. Blind has been playing considerably different from his last game and has been a lot more quiet. I know he has the alibi of work but did he have the same schedule as last game?

    And jteh we've already had few suspicions with being too buddy buddy and too town.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #677
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Blind was seer in the first game I played with him and he was loud as fuck, and he was pretty vocal last game as well, especially when he had the orb. Idk if he's trying a new tactic (I think I may have grilled him a bit last game for the lock clear stuff rofl), but I agree that he's worth looking into.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #678
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        I did have the same schedule.what's new this week is my girlfriend moved in, so I see her everyday instead of a few times a week. I never said lock clear this game nor will I. I did it the game I played with Jrodd and the next and that's it. I don't want to abuse it. Since Reuben claimed tracker, I might as well too. I'm the one shot bullet proof. That's why he saw me do nothing during the night. Now this gives us two confirmed towns. I'm starting to feel a J Choof thing going on. The mafia is running the game, and knew blank is still learning this game and it was easy to manipulate us into thinking it was blank that was mafia.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #679
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Dude.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #680
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Why on earth would you claim bulletproof, you very likely just killed Reuben with that claim and handed the game to the wolves.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #681
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Well... I guess this means Choof and Jteh are most likely the candidates unless blind's fake claiming. And if tox is actually the deviwolf lmao

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #682
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Well... rip ben 2014. And also, I guess I'm going to vote choof because what the fuck even anymore at this point. Choof is one of the wolf candidates so we get the kill on him, get the kill on jteh, and we find out whether or not blind is an asshole.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #683
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Well, if Reuben doesn't die tonight, we know that there's a doctor out there and blind is lying about his claim.

                  We really can't do much until the end of the night. Wolf candidates, assuming that both Reuben and Blind aren't lying, are dfr, jteh, myself, and tox. I'm strongly thinking that jteh is a wolf, but this is a gut feeling based on how he was acting towards blanky early in the game.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #684
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Choof is one of the wolf candidates so we get the kill on him, get the kill on jteh, and we find out whether or not blind is an asshole.
                    I really think jteh should be the main target but that's just me.
                    Like I said though, we have to wait until night phase is over and depending who actually gets killed, we can go from there.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #685
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      So that's why claiming bulletproof is "scummy." If you are bulletproof, you saved yourself by killing the other role. If you are a wolf, then you curb most of the suspicions around you (unless someone counter-claims).

                      At least we know Blind isn't winning MVP lmao

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #686
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        I'm gonna be headed to a family dinner tonight (wine hype), so I'll be gone for the next 6 hours or so.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #687
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Well, I am an asshole that I claimed, but I wasn't gonna sit here and try to defend myself all night. That's waste of time in my opinion. We're down to the brim and need to use time wisely.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #688
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Before you claimed, if the wolves targeted you for the kill, we'd be going into day 3 with both power roles. I believe that you're bulletproof though, because Reuben targeted you last night phase and you didn't target anyone. If you were the doctor, Reuben would know this because you would have targeted a random player that didn't die.

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #689
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by choof
                              I really think jteh should be the main target but that's just me.
                              Like I said though, we have to wait until night phase is over and depending who actually gets killed, we can go from there.
                              well of course you're gonna say that the other person's gonna be the better target But i mean sure lol i'd be happy with a lynch of one of you two, its the best thing town has at this point.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #690
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]



                                You're a wolf candidate too !!
                                And Tox, who needs to speak up, damnit.

                                Comment

                                Working...