jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #331
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    I'm not 'suddenly' trying to pin them together; I've always had suspicions on them (see my earlier read).

    As for posting overdramatically, that's me being salty that /you/ all didn't listen to me and instead bought into the whole cry4eternity bullshit. My whole cry4eternity schpiel (when I voted for him at the last second) was me getting cold feet on choof, but now he's human, it's almost definitely him.

    You guys may not see the choof/dfr pattern, but I do.

    Comment

    • ___________
      Banned
      • Sep 2012
      • 585

      #332
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      First I saw DFR not making very good shitposts ('you're the female...'), then I saw choof keep using the word 'upset' over and over again. These may not be reliable markers on their own, but THEN came DFR's last-minute defense of choof. and THAT, is what makes me consider those two as top candidates.

      Note how they're not viewing this thread at all; they're talking about who to kill tonight, and not defending themselves like humans would.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #333
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by ___________
        First I saw DFR not making very good shitposts ('you're the female...'), then I saw choof keep using the word 'upset' over and over again. These may not be reliable markers on their own, but THEN came DFR's last-minute defense of choof. and THAT, is what makes me consider those two as top candidates.

        Note how they're not viewing this thread at all; they're talking about who to kill tonight, and not defending themselves like humans would.
        His excessive use of the word upset was most likely just him joking and riling you up hahaha.

        All I can say is I feel now would be a pretty great time to suggest that if there IS a town cop out there or whatever, take into account some of the names being thrown around and INVESTIGATE someone.

        Blind is pretty certain Blanky is red, so if Blanky is red, Blind is almost certainly green. Why the hell would Blind throw a teammate under the bus so early.

        If DFR is red then further investigation of choof would be appreciated and vice versa.

        Not that I'm telling you all how to do your jobs but~ lololol. but really, look at some of these relationships and use your best judgement if you do have a power like that.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #334
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by ___________
          Note how they're not viewing this thread at all; they're talking about who to kill tonight, and not defending themselves like humans would.
          check the timestamps in the top right





          I'll start posting while I reload stepmania

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #335
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            If there is a seer, seer me and verify I'm townie, because I am.

            tbh though DFR/choof are my top people wolves could be any two peoples under the radar, really.

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #336
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              oh wait there's no seer, i'm stupid

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #337
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                There's a potential for a town cop, which is equivalent.

                Comment

                • WindowsME
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 14

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Blank is wolf, callin it

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Blankly is wolf again, wtf did you guys vote cry for.

                    If choof is human because he's playing EXACTLY like he was last game, why wouldn't you vote blank since he's playing EXACTLY like he did last time and he was a wolf. I know some of you didn't play last game, but wtf you guys that did.
                    I did, but I felt that cry was a better choice after jteh and blanky posted reasons why they felt cry was wolf.

                    This post
                    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                    Blanky, not only did you switch from choof and then cry at the very last second, you also posted two posts immediately after the results that were pretty unnecessary. We're aware that a human dying is a bad thing, so why post over dramatically?

                    Along with this you have become EXPONENTIALLY aggressive at the stage in the game where you life mattered the most. I don't get a lot of great vibes from everything I see.
                    along with my own thoughts about blanky right now, make me feel very strongly that blanky is a wolf again.

                    I have a feeling that blanky used my vote-swap on cry to set up a lynch on me. He was hoping that cry would counter-vote me (which happened), and that blind wouldn't show up in time (which happened). A vengeful wolf?

                    I think this is confirmed by this post.
                    Originally posted by ___________
                    As for posting overdramatically, that's me being salty that /you/ all didn't listen to me and instead bought into the whole cry4eternity bullshit. My whole cry4eternity schpiel (when I voted for him at the last second) was me getting cold feet on choof, but now he's human, it's almost definitely him.
                    You're upset.

                    Originally posted by ___________
                    First I saw DFR not making very good shitposts ('you're the female...'), then I saw choof keep using the word 'upset' over and over again. These may not be reliable markers on their own, but THEN came DFR's last-minute defense of choof. and THAT, is what makes me consider those two as top candidates.
                    You're literally using semantics right now as an argument. You're playing wolf really really badly, and I feel sorry for your partner.

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Semantics can play a big role in these games. I'm sorry if you don't get that.

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by choof
                        You're playing wolf really really badly, and I feel sorry for your partner.
                        Except I'm not wolf (which somehow makes it even worse lol). Joke's on you.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          tl;dr you're trying to use my absence (you are well aware that I'm playing sm right now, ffr and sm tourney etc) to run a smear campaign

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by ___________
                            Semantics can play a big role in these games. I'm sorry if you don't get that.
                            brb thesaurus

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              i'm not running a smear campaign; i /honestly/ believe that you two are the wolves (or some other inactives *cough* reuben, tox *cough*). sorry if that doesn't come across as human-y as the other humans would expect, but i'm not being nice here; i want the wolves to die.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I'm not sure what to think about reuben or tox right now. I don't think reuben is a wolf because he knew about phantom votes and a wolf wouldn't let that happen to themselves. Tox, like windows, is neutral right now. Need to hear more from reuben, tox, and windows.

                                Comment

                                Working...