jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #421
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    finally on a computer \o/

    incoming post hype
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • ___________
      Banned
      • Sep 2012
      • 585

      #422
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Join me and Jteh's MP room!

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #423
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        or not

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #424
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          yes join us! everyone needs a break from the wolf hunt~

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #425
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            hype

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #426
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              i've been taking breaks from the wolf hunt by making really bad files

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #427
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Yay! I'm at a computer for the first time since Friday!

                Originally posted by ___________
                Don't know why you're worrying about postcounts so much. Come on, choof, you can play better than this.
                There isn't much to go on during day 0, postcounts are a good starting point.

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Fyi, I'm eating a Reuben with onion rings thanks to you fucks.
                I was going to get a Reuben this weekend just for the sake of this thread but I resisted

                Originally posted by ___________
                thought process behind wolf:

                'hmm, nothing to start up, what should i talk about?'
                'lynch....lynch.....LUNCH! makes perfect sense, ties into my name and all'
                'better pull up a screenshot of domino's pizza so i can show 'dedication''
                I'm was just shitposting just as much as everyone else. Don't delve too deep into the conspiracy theory.

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Reuben basics are Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and corned beef.
                pastrami is fine too

                Originally posted by ___________
                as in, thinking i'm wolf this game when the chance of it is independent of anything
                Your behaviour is dependent on whether or not you are a wolf.

                Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                Therefore, you and ( )> are sitting at .001 votes already.
                I have eyes ( v)>

                ---------
                Other comments:
                -It should be clear that blanky is at the top of my list at the moment. There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said about him. I do have to say though that him being suspicious of me did seem like a "grasping at straws" approach to shift the suspicions away from him
                -I always have my eyes on choof because from my experiences he always plays super town since he always provides very convincing reasoning. However, in the chance that he is wolf, I don't want to become gullible and allow him to convince me of untrue things. Since choof is posting that he believes blanky is wolf however and since I believe myself that blanky is likely wolf, choof is in the green for me.
                -cry was an "alright" lynch just like choof said. Yes, he was human; however, there was a lot of good reasoning and evidence to vote for him. I haven't had much time to look, but if anything, I'd start looking at the people that are putting suspicions on people that voted for cry. I could definitely see a wolf doing the whole "omg...these people voted cry and he turned out human. what horrible people! they must be wooooolves"
                -I just read 10 pages of content at once and it's lot to process so sorry if this is a crappy analysis x:
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  sorry about your eye.

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    It's ok ( ^)>
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Hi reuben, I'd like to address some of your comments.

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      -It should be clear that blanky is at the top of my list at the moment. There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said about him. I do have to say though that him being suspicious of me did seem like a "grasping at straws" approach to shift the suspicions away from him
                      The main reason why I was suspicious of you early D0 was because of your shitposting style; you could be a wolf thinking 'I can't think of anything to shitpost' and then think of lunch (since it's so close to 'lynch'). As I've seen other wolves do this same shitposting in other games, it made sense for me to have these suspicions. Sorry if that wasn't clear to you guys in the beginning.

                      -I always have my eyes on choof because from my experiences he always plays super town since he always provides very convincing reasoning. However, in the chance that he is wolf, I don't want to become gullible and allow him to convince me of untrue things. Since choof is posting that he believes blanky is wolf however and since I believe myself that blanky is likely wolf, choof is in the green for me.
                      I don't think your logic is quite correct; if I was red, choof could also be red and bussing me in order to look more human. Most likely if neither of us are wolves it's an OMGUS situation that can't reveal much more information.

                      -cry was an "alright" lynch just like choof said. Yes, he was human; however, there was a lot of good reasoning and evidence to vote for him. I haven't had much time to look, but if anything, I'd start looking at the people that are putting suspicions on people that voted for cry. I could definitely see a wolf doing the whole "omg...these people voted cry and he turned out human. what horrible people! they must be wooooolves"
                      Cry wasn't the best lynch, though. He had only six posts going the 'give 0 fucks' approach. Only reason I voted for him was because I wasn't quite sure of this at the time.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        -I always have my eyes on choof because from my experiences he always plays super town since he always provides very convincing reasoning. However, in the chance that he is wolf, I don't want to become gullible and allow him to convince me of untrue things. Since choof is posting that he believes blanky is wolf however and since I believe myself that blanky is likely wolf, choof is in the green for me.
                        really want to touch on this before the end of tonight just to give you all more to think about? This is a common, subtle theme that's been happening among may of us and I thought I'd try connecting the dots.

                        Tox mentioned choof just felt a bit "off" earlier, but couldn't pin it

                        Reuben, you're just not fully sold and not sure whether you should align with him either at this point.

                        I've had similar thoughts myself and obviously Blanky at one point was pretty forward about getting him out but I'll dismiss that for now.

                        Moving forward, if you could somehow assume all of your thoughts were independent of one another, choof could be someone to look into.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]



                          Mmmnng... alright, time to wake up guys. I wonder what happened?

                          *GASP*

                          WindowsME, a fellow human, was killed in the night!
                          OH NO!!!

                          ...May he rest in peace...



                          Anyways, I must tell you guys that once again you'll have...

                          72 HOURS
                          ~10:00PM EST Wednesday, September 17~


                          ...to do something for me. I'll make it worth you're while, good sir!

                          ...Toodle-doo...

                          Lame votecount corner

                          cry4eternity - XXX
                          choof - XXX
                          blindreper1179 - X

                          blindreper1179 -> choof
                          choof -> danceflashrevo
                          choof -> WindowsME
                          choof -> UNVOTE
                          choof -> blanky
                          Jtehanonymous -> WindowsME
                          Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
                          blanky -> cry4eternity
                          choof -> cry4eternity
                          blanky -> UNVOTE
                          blanky -> choof
                          choof -> blindreper1179
                          Jtehanonymous -> UNVOTE
                          Jtehanonymous -> cry4eternity
                          choof -> cry4eternity
                          cry4eternity -> choof
                          danceflashrevo -> cry4eternity


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            where snivy girl

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Every Snivy graphic is so cute.

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by ___________
                                The main reason why I was suspicious of you early D0 was because of your shitposting style; you could be a wolf thinking 'I can't think of anything to shitpost' and then think of lunch (since it's so close to 'lynch'). As I've seen other wolves do this same shitposting in other games, it made sense for me to have these suspicions. Sorry if that wasn't clear to you guys in the beginning.
                                Fair enough. There isn't a lot to go off of during D0 so I guess you have to make the most of what you got. There is a fine line between doing that and making something out of nothing though. I suppose that's a matter of personal judgement though.

                                Originally posted by ___________
                                I don't think your logic is quite correct; if I was red, choof could also be red and bussing me in order to look more human. Most likely if neither of us are wolves it's an OMGUS situation that can't reveal much more information.
                                I don't know if it makes a lot of sense to do so this early in the game, I would find it a little risky to immediately put the wolves at a disadvantage like that. Also, there isn't much of any suspicion against choof at this moment so there isn't any need for him to distance himself.

                                I can understand if perhaps choof was hopping on a bandwagon of your vote in order to distance himself but that's not the case; he was pretty much the primary force in arguing that you were wolf. If I remember correctly, he was the one that started heavily arguing that you were wolf. That just doesn't seem very wolfy to me, especially given how risky that would be without any prior planning (remember the wolves don't have day talk).

                                Perhaps I have a shitty sense of risk analysis or perhaps choof just likes to live dangerously. who knows?

                                Originally posted by ___________
                                Cry wasn't the best lynch, though. He had only six posts going the 'give 0 fucks' approach. Only reason I voted for him was because I wasn't quite sure of this at the time.
                                Well, "the best lynch" is pretty subjective. If I did vote, I wouldn't have voted for cry myself but I still believe he was at least a decent candidate.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...