jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #871
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]



    Well... it's come to this... hasn't it?

    I'm sorry, but you Snivy'd your last Snivy... bitches...

    POW!!!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    blindreper1179 was lynched and he was the doctor

    But the wolves are too great now! It's impossible for the Snivy's to fight back.

    In an endless struggle, that means...

    WOLVES WIN



    This is where it all ends... *sniffle*

    Why did it have to end like this... *sniffle*

    Lost in darkness for eternity

    POST GAME WILL BE UP SHORTLY, HOLD ON!!!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    Working...