jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #511
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by ___________
    But no I'm not getting away from this whole choof/jteh thing. For one, I found choof's discussion about reuben_tate to be very irrelevant (since when are you calling him smart? He is that irl but it just feels so...off-topic). Toxophilis also mentioned how he sounded just a 'little' off from how he normally is, being in a relationship with him and all.
    I wouldn't say it's irrelevant, maybe not that relevant, but it's still worth noting. In the games I've played with him, he's been very calm and collected. Unlike people who have been inactive and post with very little substance, he's come in, dropped some (imo) solid reads, and continued to lurk. Barring the idea I just threw out, Reuben is still an asset to the town and still pretty green to me.

    But I will say, if Reuben wins the game as a wolf, I will shit a brick.

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #512
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by choof
      Oh hey, since we're the only ones viewing the thread, let's give this idea some thought:
      Obviously us three (jteh, blanky, and myself) have been causing a ruckus, so what if we're all green and the wolves are just sitting back, letting us kill each other? If there's very little suspicion on the inactive players, then they don't need to post to get humans killed; the humans will just kill each other.

      I think this may be far-fetched, but it's still an idea.
      Choof, it's not far fetched at all. Like I said, this whole game I've felt like there are two separate camps, but it's not the case at all. It's blinding me and gives me such bad feelings when I say things like, "Blanky is so suspcious~" because I just don't actually KNOW, and can't with the amount of inactivity.

      Without information I have a 2/6 chance of hitting a wolf with my vote this time. I STILL don't feel comfortable with that given this lack of information, especially when there are neon lights around the three of us.

      I very well think (and probabilities are STILL in favor that...) we're all digging our own grave by offing each other.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #513
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        I'd like to hear blanky's thoughts on that idea because I keep reading it and I keep thinking that might be the case lol.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #514
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Yeah, I'll unvote. The vote on blanky was hasty and I'd like to juggle that idea around some more, since we have a lot of time to make a decision.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #515
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Mine will remain as it stands until I could possibly generate some other strategy.

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #516
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Blanky and choof, what do you read on Blind?

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #517
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                If I wasn't today's lynch, I'd very much want choof to be the lynch; but if he's human we only have *one* chance to hit.

                Jteh hit it in the head; I really just don't *know* choof's faction. All this uncertainty is disconcerting, and I feel like lynching choof would let us be able to focus on the inactives.

                On the flip side, in choof's head (If human), lynching me would let choof/jteh be able to erase any uncertainties of me and focus on the inactives.

                I know I'm human; choof knows whatever role he has, and jteh is most likely human due to the naturality of his posts.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  5 guests viewing, we're the only people logged in.
                  Jteh and I want to go after blanky. Jteh will try to get a wagon going against me if blanky flips green. I'll try to get a wagon going against Jteh if blanky flips green.

                  Reuben, Tox, and DFR are just sitting back and watching us go for each other's throats.

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    P.S. insta-MVP to jteh if he turns out to be a wolf, but I don't think it's very possible.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Oh and blind, rip.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Assuming we're all green, that would leave the two wolves in the four other players. If we decided to go after one of them, we have a 50% chance to hit a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by choof
                          Reuben, Tox, and DFR are just sitting back and watching us go for each other's throats.
                          And the sad thing is, at least ONE of them has to be a human letting this happen, so rip roflrofl.

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            If we trust Blanky, then I distrust Blind. He's made it abundantly clear that he wants Blanky out.

                            But should I trust the blankster. should I even trust YOU. ack.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                              And the sad thing is, at least ONE of them has to be a human letting this happen, so rip roflrofl.
                              Yeah rofl, and that's concerning. Humans should be working together, not sitting idly on the sidelines in bad company watching teammates tear each other to shreds. That's practically letting the wolves win.

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                I just need to know if choof is human, then we are almost guaranteed (barring jteh's chance of wolf) to have been played along by the inactives. It's so frustrating here...

                                Comment

                                Working...